MSNBC isn't bias? Its laughable

Of course they are bias. They say so all the time.

They chose to air the RNC but picked who the cameras would be pinned on...

What those folks had to say was relevant. They didn't show them.

You can take it from here if you like.

MSNBC=Fox News.
One in the same, just the right and left side of the issues and talking points for many posters on these boards.

I don't see it as you do. Fox is always airing MSNBC nonsense... Its enough to make any working person sick or laugh.

Misfits
120254459-300x207.jpg

Last edited:
Of course they are bias. They say so all the time.

They chose to air the RNC but picked who the cameras would be pinned on...

What those folks had to say was relevant. They didn't show them.

You can take it from here if you like.

So?

Again..they don't pretend to be anything other then a pundit station.

Don't like their coverage? Go somewhere else.

At least they cover most of it.

Come on now, MSNBC is just practicing what we all know to be necessary...we can't have Black folks going around appearing to think for themselves. That could lead to who knows what. :eusa_whistle:

On the other hand, maybe it's Chris Mathews and his gang that are the racists? Naaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww!

MSNBC=Fox News.
One in the same, just the right and left side of the issues and talking points for many posters on these boards.

No it absolutely doesn't.

MSNBC cherry picks.

FOX makes stuff up.

How ironic.. When I got more interested in politics I watched as much as I could..
I took notice to what came following what was said.
Fox was the honest network.... You're misguided.

Juan Williams called Mrs. Romney a Corporate wife while on Fox at the RNC.. He was dismissed from the panel. a Fox hottie played it down. I like Juan but he's all about the agenda. And to think the Black community once called him a Porch Dweller and uncle Tom.

MSNBC=Fox News.

MSNBC cherry picks.

FOX makes stuff up.

Nonsense, put the koolaid down. They are both pretty much the same just on different sides.

And you know damn well that you'd be throwing the race card if Fox skipped every black speaker.

I don't throw it because I expect it.

It's sort of ironic. Chris Matthews is the one who claims Republicans commenting on the explosion of food stamp recipients on Barry's watch is code-speak for their racial bigotry because he sees only blacks when the food stamps topic is raised. And then his very network won't show blacks speaking at the Republican convention.

I wonder if that dimwit and the others who make up the MSNBC political team have the slightest clue as to why people don't watch them?

MSNBC=Fox News.

MSNBC cherry picks.

FOX makes stuff up.

How ironic.. When I got more interested in politics I watched as much as I could..
I took notice to what came following what was said.
Fox was the honest network.... You're misguided.

No they are not.

They make stuff up..and routinely.

I will say that Chris Wallace and Shepard Smith are exceptions..as was Major Garrett when he was with the network.

But for the most part..they are not a reliable source of news. For the most part...they are the propaganda wing of conservative corporatists.

MSNBC=Fox News.

Let me get this straight...
MSNBC Doesn't show the minority speakers, Artur Davis (Black former Democrat who
did the 2nding of Obama nomination in Democrat 2008 convention!!!) , Mia Love, 2nd generation HAITIAN from Utah and Mayor .. BLACK woman..) YET Fox SHOWED all of them and YET you claim Fox "racist"???

MSNBC didn't show blacks... Fox did... how would you come conclusion they were the same?

For the most part...they are the propaganda wing of conservative corporatists.

Judge Napolitano, John Stossel, Kennedy, David Asman and Charles Payne might disagree with you. They're all Libertarians. Juan Williams, Bob Beckel, Mara Liasson, Alan Combs...all Liberals. Still not exactly sure what Greg Gutfeld is, but he sure isn't a conservative corporatist. Whatever O'Reilly is, his Marxist views on subjects like who owns the oil sure make him something other than a Conservative. And as you said, Chris Wallace and Shep Smith are pretty middle of the road.

Does Fox espouse Conservative ideas? Of course, but "the propaganda wing of conservative corporatists"? I call that over-the-top rhetoric.

Forum List

Back