MSNBC Finally Defeats The FOXNEWS...Even If Just For A Night

Republicans are 90% white. That's big audience.

Democrats watch the Asian network, the Spanish network, Bet, and so on.

omg, you just KNOW everything, don't you.
Now you know what networks Democrats all watch, AMAZING

There is nothing on this forum funnier than when a total hypocrite is being the obvious...total hypocrite.
This must be at least round 100 for MarcATL

Republicans are 90% white. That's big audience.

Democrats watch the Asian network, the Spanish network, Bet, and so on.
--- ^ --- ^ --- ^ --- ^ --- ^ --- ^ --- ^ --- ^ ---
spot_the_racist.jpg

Last edited:
I love what one HuffPost Super user said...

Fox views had been loaded up with lard during the GOP conventions, so they had not appetite for real food and did not tune is the DNC convention so much.

CLASSIC!!!

:lol:
lol

man that was dumb, no wonder you think it's classic..and so fitting the ugly from the Hufferpost

The three syllable phobic must be watching WWF.

The WWF is the phony and pretentious outfit, World Wildlife Federation, that sued and won against - in a totally politically correct world - against the the entity - you know, World Wrestling Federation - that is far more wild life than this utterly phony outfit is.

Any outfit that argues and goes to Court over a three letter identity is not worth siding with. There is a good chance that officers of this pretentious and phony outfit never spent a minute of their politically correct life in the wild. There is a good chance that none of them could tell the difference between a muskeg and a meercat. There is a good chance that all of them are bloodless vegans.

I watched a lot more MSNBC of both conventions just to see what the lunatic commentators and pundits had to say. Switched to Fox during commercials or occasionally out of boredom, but DVRd all Fox coverage for later viewing.
Which one did you find more accurate...and why?

I know you did not address me, but since I PVR'd and watched both TV channel's coverage of both conventions, I can tell you:

I found more views of opposing the station's declared stand on FNC.
I found more hateful remarks about people opposite to the station's stand on MSNBC.
I found more minority opinion on FNC.
I found more Adam's apple on female necks on MSNBC.
I found commentators on FNC more intelligent, but then, on MSNBC there was Chris Matthews and Al Sharpton. And Sargeant Ed. And L..A..W..R..E..N..C..E.. who can't string two words together without attempting to emphasize a non-existent point. And, of course, Rachel who needs no more comment than the mere mention of his name.

I also found that FNC does not consider its mandate to refer to the commentators on MSNBC as "kids".

I also noticed that unlike Chris Matthews's Republican guests, the Democratic guests on FNC - whoever the host might have been - were given a polite and decent chance to answer a question.

This one is clearly a case of partisanship, but it resulted in a major win for msnbc...

MSNBC Wins Convention Ratings For The First Time Ever On DNC's Opening Night

I guess if RWers aren't getting their talking points spoon-fed to them at all times they aren't happy.

I'd really like to see another conservative network raise up and promote more competition between the networks. I think there's room for up to two more conservative networks. What do you guys think?

What do you expect .. all those people who thinks Obama is the Messiah and MSNBC makes him look like he can walk on water they want to watch the station that makes him look god like .. MSNBC SUCKS .. NBC SUCKS period

I keep switching over to Fox to see what they say next. It's like all personal attacks.

Chris Wallace just made fun of Obama "caring" about the environment. Like I said before, these right wingers that like hunting and fishing won't be able to do either if we don't take care of the environment. For some strange reason, they don't see a connection.

What have you personally done for the environment?

Do you think using ethanol will keep a deer from starving this winter?

Heck no. Hunters contribute more to the environment and the wild than you ever will.

The interesting thing is every network had high ratings except for fox, which was the opposite of the RNC.
This is another perfect example of how independents and those on the left go to numerous sources for their news, where on the other hand the right wing sheep all obediently get in line to lap at the Fox trough.

Explain to me why a Fox viewer wants to listen to a bunch of assholes calling them bigots, homophobes, and wife-beaters.

It's only natural if Fox ewas covering the convention they'd find something else to watch. I'd rather slam my dick in a door than listen to Democraps for 3 or 4 hours talking about how fucked up they think we are and how wonderful that cop-killer Obama is.

Last edited:
I watched a lot more MSNBC of both conventions just to see what the lunatic commentators and pundits had to say. Switched to Fox during commercials or occasionally out of boredom, but DVRd all Fox coverage for later viewing.
Which one did you find more accurate...and why?

I know you did not address me, but since I PVR'd and watched both TV channel's coverage of both conventions, I can tell you:

I found more views of opposing the station's declared stand on FNC.
I found more hateful remarks about people opposite to the station's stand on MSNBC.
I found more minority opinion on FNC.
I found more Adam's apple on female necks on MSNBC.
I found commentators on FNC more intelligent, but then, on MSNBC there was Chris Matthews and Al Sharpton. And Sargeant Ed. And L..A..W..R..E..N..C..E.. who can't string two words together without attempting to emphasize a non-existent point. And, of course, Rachel who needs no more comment than the mere mention of his name.

I also found that FNC does not consider its mandate to refer to the commentators on MSNBC as "kids".

I also noticed that unlike Chris Matthews's Republican guests, the Democratic guests on FNC - whoever the host might have been - were given a polite and decent chance to answer a question.

Of course you would feel this because you are a hard right partisan hack.

I watch CSPAN mostly.
Then I compare what I witness on CSPAN with what MSNBC and FOX has to say.
I also often get to hear what the politicians on either side have to say On CSPAN, and put it against what they say when they appear on MSNBC or FOX.
Sorry Fox, but by the time you talk about it on your programs, more often than MSNBC, 1+1=3.

I watch CSPAN mostly.
Then I compare what I witness on CSPAN with what MSNBC and FOX has to say.
I also often get to hear what the politicians on either side have to say On CSPAN, and put it against what they say when they appear on MSNBC or FOX.
Sorry Fox, but by the time you talk about it on your programs, more often than MSNBC, 1+1=3.

Watch CSPAN then......

Oh, did you use a stop-watch or did you guess?

Forum List

Back