Mrs. M offered Full Time Writing Position with Online Publication

Make all the snide, disparaging remarks you wish. Writing is a difficult profession and it takes exposure to get noticed - and work into the paying ranks.

She was asked to contribute and did so. Good for her. And congratulations on being noticed. I hope you make good at this and find it to be yet another stepping stone to what you want.

Thank you, CK & USMB bloggers! I'm going to be writing for The Man Feed which offers articles about the military, terrorism & politics. The opportunity that USMB offers writers is huge. If you are writing on USMB? You are going to get noticed! There are so many gifted writers on USMB. I sincerely hope they will consider submitting their work for the opportunity to become an Op-ed Contributor here. What has happened to me can easily happen for others! My writing journey began at USMB Writer's Corner. It's been one of the greatest experiences of my life! I'm very grateful to CK and all of USMB for making my dream a reality! Thank you, CK & USMB! You're the best!

If you have a dream to write? Do not wait. Get busy and write a sample for USMB and submit it to CK. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Do it today!

upload_2016-3-7_22-12-43.jpeg

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

:cool:

Attachments

• upload_2016-3-7_22-2-15.jpeg
    upload_2016-3-7_22-2-15.jpeg
    5.9 KB · Views: 73
I just wanted to drop a quick announcement that Mrs. M. has been offered a full time writing position with an online publication. As some of you know she's been one of our most active Op-ed writers and somebody out there saw her talent.

I'll let her fill everyone in on the details and where to find her. Congratulations Mrs. M. !!!!!!!!

Remember folks if you are interested in becoming a USMB Op-Ed Writer please contact me and I'll give you all the details. As you can see its a great way to gain exposure and a following.
@cerealkiller
I just wrote my first article for The Man Feed this evening! I had a small case of "stage fright.". It took me a few weeks and a few deep breaths to dive in but I'm in! The story was published this evening. It's at the top of the page with the picture of a Trojan Horse.

The Man Feed

I just wanted to drop a quick announcement that Mrs. M. has been offered a full time writing position with an online publication. As some of you know she's been one of our most active Op-ed writers and somebody out there saw her talent.

I'll let her fill everyone in on the details and where to find her. Congratulations Mrs. M. !!!!!!!!

Remember folks if you are interested in becoming a USMB Op-Ed Writer please contact me and I'll give you all the details. As you can see its a great way to gain exposure and a following.
@cerealkiller
I just wrote my first article for The Man Feed this evening! I had a small case of "stage fright.". It took me a few weeks and a few deep breaths to dive in but I'm in! The story was published this evening. It's at the top of the page with the picture of a Trojan Horse.

The Man Feed
Congratulations on your first article, Mrs M. but you need to think further. There is no trojan horse but therefore the gate is widely opened. It is consequent that your regime does not worry about armed Islamists firing around as it calls those moderate opposition and arms, trains and funds them. So you now have your own moderate opposition, I could say cynically, adding this is how democracy works according to your regime, but it is clear that I don´t share its absurd values and advice you to take action by your own when your regime looks away while its people get murdered. Set up a militia patrolling endangered areas and those will think twice before they are going out. You also will have to differ between Muslims and Islamists.

@cerealkiller

The Man Feed

Just read it. Now that's some scary stuff.

I fact checked it thoroughly and will leave it up to the readers to decide which news source cited (there were two) demonstrated the most accuracy in their reporting. Thank you for your comment, LL.

No need. You bought a line of bull and passed it on. That should be enough for you to do the right thing and resign from your new gig.
She (?) did a similar thing here. Posted a false article, got corrected, and left it up without comment.

Maybe Breitbart will hire her one day!

@cerealkiller

The Man Feed
Rock on Mrs. M. !!! I'm so very proud of your accomplishments. Well deserved!!!

@cerealkiller

The Man Feed

Sorry, but I couldn't find it. Title?

@cerealkiller

The Man Feed

I couldn't either. I think the Man Feed page must have changed since she linked it.

@cerealkiller

The Man Feed

I looked and you are right! Sorry about that! Here is my story published today. Enjoy! The Man Feed

@cerealkiller

The Man Feed

I couldn't either. I think the Man Feed page must have changed since she linked it.
It did. Asaratis, what will it take to convince you to become an Op-ed writer here? Your audience awaits! I'm your #1 fan. You are a such a gifted writer. You've got more talent in your little finger than most writers have in their entire body (mine included)! Please think about it, asaratis. Thank you and here is another article published on The Man Feed today which is currently trending front page. - The Man Feed I am looking forward to your first Op-ed! I know it will be brilliant!

Someone uses usmb as a springboard to something better. It shows there can be more to membership than just pissing contests. We should not care if it is right or left but rather that someone thought enough of our product to buy it. The way forward to increased respectability for usmb is more Ms, not less. Good luck to ya!

Forum List

Back