Mr. Trump turned to Secretary Clinton and said, ‘You are one tough and talented woman,’” Dolan said

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Trump and clinton are laughing how trump conned his dumb rubes in flyover country

Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump Were Polite in Private at Al Smith Dinner, Cardinal Dolan Says

"I was very moved by the obvious attempt on behalf of both Secretary Clinton and Mr. Trump to be courteous, to get along, to say nice things privately to one another," the Cardinal said.
At Thursday night's Alfred E. Smith Memorial Foundation Dinner in New York City — traditionally a platform for presidential candidates to come together to break bread and lob light-hearted insults — Timothy Cardinal Dolan found himself in the precarious position of peacemaker, sitting between Democratic hopeful Hillary Clinton and Republican nominee Donald Trump.

While the two candidates delivered some harsh jokes about one another during their speeches, Cardinal Dolan, appearing on Friday morning's Today show, was insistent that they played much nicer when not behind the dais.

Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump Were Polite in Private at Al Smith Dinner, Cardinal Dolan Says

But Trump is a liar remember?
yes to his uneducated white trash rubes
. Do you Invision an America where white folk will be destroyed, and placed under your hated thumb ???? Why don't you tell the truth about it, and tell about why you think Hillary is just dumb enough, and hungry enough to help you get what you want in life. I know you hate that Obama didn't have more time to hammer white people more for you, but it will all be ok.

yes to his uneducated white trash rubes

Yeah, Hillary's your kind of racist hoe.

Co3i2VZUkAA4fv_.jpg

Forum List

Back