Moussaoui Jury Pusses Out

Hobbit

Mar 25, 2004
Near Atlanta, GA
The jury in the Moussaoui case has passed down a sentence of life in prison without parole. This guy conspired to kill thousands of people. If anybody deserves to be executed, it's this asshole. What the hell happened? No link yet as the story just broke, live, on the radio.

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wtf Is Wrong With Those Idiots!???!??!?!?!?

That Is A Slap In The Face To All The Victims' And Their Respective Families Of 9/11...

The guy who read the verdict said a bunch of bullcrap about how they're not releasing how many people voted for life and how many voted for death, but that a unanimous death wasn't reached. I'd be willing to bet it was some self-righteous asshole liberal who thinks the death penalty is always wrong.

Consider it critically. I have been undecided. Yes, by OUR society's rules he's a lower-than-dirt scumbag who deserves to die.

By HIS society's standard, we execute him and he becomes a martyr, at OUR hands. Why should we make a hero out of him?

I think making him Tyrone's "girlfriend" is fitting justice.

I don't know, guys...I wasn't sure if giving this fucktard any more fame was the right way to go. Perhaps letting him fade into obscurity and be completely forgotten about it a better punishment for an asshole who obviously tried so desperately to be famous?

He'll either spend his life in solitary, or will die in prison. It's better they turn their eyes while bubba shivs him in the eye then state-sponsor it.

Execution through general population. Sounds fitting to me.

GunnyL said:
Consider it critically. I have been undecided. Yes, by OUR society's rules he's a lower-than-dirt scumbag who deserves to die.

By HIS society's standard, we execute him and he becomes a martyr, at OUR hands. Why should we make a hero out of him?

That's not the point - the point is that we DO have LAWS for Death Penalty.. if this sick-bastard doesn't deserve the Death Penalty, who does?

The ClayTaurus said:
He'll either spend his life in solitary, or will die in prison. It's better they turn their eyes while bubba shivs him in the eye then state-sponsor it.

Won't Tyrone get mad if Bubba "shiv's" his girl?

The ClayTaurus said:

I think Gem and Clay have it right-on. At first, my 'reaction' was "that SOB should DIE!"

After putting serious thought into the situation however, I sort think he gets a WORSE punishment - the aformentioned daily-anal-rape...perhaps a pork-bone thru the left eye? Things like that.

dmp said:
I think Gem and Clay have it right-on. At first, my 'reaction' was "that SOB should DIE!"

After putting serious thought into the situation however, I sort think he gets a WORSE punishment - the aformentioned daily-anal-rape...perhaps a pork-bone thru the left eye? Things like that.
The prison population will not treat him kindly, and he certainly won't get much help from the prison staff. It makes me wonder why they fought so hard to not get the death penalty.

Perhaps he could be kept isolated for the rest of his life... but it seems unlikely. I place the over-under on his remaining life at 5 years.

It is a travesty that this man was not sentenced to death. its a failure for the laws of the US. but then the death penalty has been so destroyed by the left in this country he would have been alive for 30 years or so. This way he will be lucky to survive 5.

In the meantime lets make sure they serve alot of pork products for prison meals.

You know, I've thought a lot about this case. First, I think the guy is a nutcase and wishes he were connected to the 9/11 bombings, but wasn't. Second, I can't think of any other prosecution for not stopping a crime that even came close to resulting in a death penalty.... or even a prosecution for not stopping a crime.

Because this guy wishes he had the cojones to have martyred himself, I absolutely think life imprisonment is better punishment. And I can just picture him in general population. I think he'll really wish he were dead then.

BTW, his defense attorney tried to keep him from the death penalty...Mossaoui...not so much.

jillian said:
You know, I've thought a lot about this case. First, I think the guy is a nutcase and wishes he were connected to the 9/11 bombings, but wasn't. Second, I can't think of any other prosecution for not stopping a crime that even came close to resulting in a death penalty.... or even a prosecution for not stopping a crime.

Because this guy wishes he had the cojones to have martyred himself, I absolutely think life imprisonment is better punishment. And I can just picture him in general population. I think he'll really wish he were dead then.

BTW, his defense attorney tried to keep him from the death penalty...Mossaoui...not so much.
Maybe his defense attorney had an ulterior motive... :salute:

GunnyL said:

I'm with Gunny on this one. This piece of shit deserved to die, but this is one less asshole that the terrorists get to worship. He'll someone a pretty wife.

Good decision by the jury:

1) We are not stooping to the terrorist's level of execution. Terrorists beheaded our soldiers, lets show the terrorists how justice is served. Not with a heroic death at the hands of the enemy, but with a slow unglamorous 'fading away' in a jail cell.

2) For those of you who want him executed, don't be surprised if he is beaten to death. It happens often to child molestors, don't be surprised if America's first big-time terror convict meets a similar fate.

1549 said:
Good decision by the jury:

1) We are not stooping to the terrorist's level of execution. Terrorists beheaded our soldiers, lets show the terrorists how justice is served.

Brother you have serious problems if you equate legal execution to what the Islamic Terrorists did to US on 11 September. I mean, you may have SERIOUS issues....seek help.

At least, you haven't a clear understanding of the definition of 'justice'.

:(

Forum List

Back