Mother Jones bombshell: Florida Massage Parlor Owner Has Been Selling Chinese Execs Access to Trump

I trust Mother Jones to do unbiased reporting about as much as I trust those pseudo-science blogs right wingers love to link to.

• Banned
A Florida massage parlor owner has been selling Chinese execs access to Trump at Mar-a-Lago

The founder of the spa where Robert Kraft was busted also runs an investment business that has offered to sell Chinese clients access to Trump. The criminality and corruption surrounding Trump is unlike anything that we have ever seen.

Dude, seriously?
Twitter is on fire talking about it. i havent read it yet. who knows if it's true. its certainly worthy of discussion here

A Florida massage parlor owner has been selling Chinese execs access to Trump at Mar-a-Lago

The founder of the spa where Robert Kraft was busted also runs an investment business that has offered to sell Chinese clients access to Trump. The criminality and corruption surrounding Trump is unlike anything that we have ever seen.

Dude, seriously?
Twitter is on fire talking about it. i havent read it yet. who knows if it's true. its certainly worthy of discussion here

OMG...Twitter is on fire? LOL

Just as Twitter was on fire when the editor in chief faked the hate crime, and got called out for it by Sky Harbor. Lol

Last edited:
  • Banned
"President Trump has arrived at the Trump Intl Gold Club. This is his 223rd day spent at a Trump property and his 172nd day spent at a Trump property golf course since becoming President."

• Banned
Without self-discipline, success is impossible, period. -Lou Holtz

"President Trump has arrived at the Trump Intl Gold Club. This is his 223rd day spent at a Trump property and his 172nd day spent at a Trump property golf course since becoming President."

Back to this nonsense? Come on, BB! You need some new material, Dude!

Washington Post: Is Paul Manafort’s sentence too light? He fared worse than many fraudsters, data shows.

Pay me a quarter million and I can get you access to anyone you want. Of course the tickets to the event will only cost me a thousand or so. Then all you have to do is get your picture taken near them.

This is pretty common, BB. Big donors get perks. It sure as hell didn't start with Trump.

Get back to me when you want to claim that Trump can't function as President from those properties! The fact that he chooses to get out of Washington every chance he gets simply tells me that he's intelligent.

The WH is pretty ghetto.

As I suspected-

Yang, who goes by Cindy, wasn’t charged in the multiagency anti-human trafficking operation that resulted in 25 arrests and shut down 10 Asian day spas in South Florida. None of the spas are registered to Yang or her family. She sold the Jupiter spa to Hua Zhang around 2013.

She sold the one spa she had previously own that is among 10 implicated, in 2013. Lol
Report: Founder of spa in prostitution sting attended Trump's Super Bowl party in West Palm

Washington Post: Is Paul Manafort’s sentence too light? He fared worse than many fraudsters, data shows.

It's amazing when the OP of a string can't stay on topic for more than a page! Would a moderator please put this string out of it's misery before Basquebromance further embarrasses himself?

It's amazing when the OP of a string can't stay on topic for more than a page! Would a moderator please put this string out of it's misery before Basquebromance further embarrasses himself?
freedom of speech, baby. deal with it!

freedom of speech, baby. deal with it!

Freedom to make a fool of yourself? I'm watching and laughing. It's the shotgun approach to Trump hate! Can't get something to stick? Throw more bullshit up on the wall!

Forum List

Back