Most Over Reported News

What Topic Is MOST Over-Saturated in the Media?

• Clinton Email Scandal

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Kim Davis

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Planned Parenthood

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gay Marriage

• Donald Trump

• Black Lives Matter

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Ilegal Immigration

• Other (Specify)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
I stay away from the redundant style of news broadcasting....I find the news bot style is most infuriating...
It is nothing like when I was a photo-journalist...

What do you watch/where do you go for news?
I read it 99% on the internet....I may see a local newscast after watch Judge Jewdy, but I am not really interested in the so called news reporting circuits of the likes of CNN or Fox news..

Not sure stuff on the internet is any less biased.. unless you know of a source that is somewhat unbiased (I don't believe anyone can be completely unbiased.... )

I stay away from the redundant style of news broadcasting....I find the news bot style is most infuriating...

I read it 99% on the internet....I may see a local newscast after watch Judge Jewdy, but I am not really interested in the so called news reporting circuits of the likes of CNN or Fox news..

Not sure stuff on the internet is any less biased.. unless you know of a source that is somewhat unbiased (I don't believe anyone can be completely unbiased.... )
At least with the internet you can research the story... It's is not being biased that I ignore..It's the redundancy of human beings and how the news is nothing new..It contains the same human actions that were apparent through the entire existence of humans....Most boring...

I know what you weren't asking me this, but right here is actually where I go to learn about current events.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. I hate seeing things on the news because when you see the stuff there, then you know that the stuff really is happening. Me, I would rather just read about it because its just easier to take in. It doesn't come off as horrifying, depending on what's happening of course, when its just words on a screen. When you hear the words being said on the TV screen, to me the way that they are said are what make the difference which can be good and bad both depending on what is being talked about.

... or stories most beaten into the ground.
Which are you most tired of hearing about?
there are so many why did you not make the poll multiple choice?

Because I want to see what people think is the MOST over-saturated....
That's why it should have been multiple choice.

I'll try to take more time and think it through next time. I just thought forcing someone to pick the ONE they thought was most over-hyped would be good, and, the OTHER option people could just post within the thread. That was my thinking- but am glad to have the feedback.

I'll try to take more time and think it through next time. I just thought forcing someone to pick the ONE they thought was most over-hyped would be good, and, the OTHER option people could just post within the thread. That was my thinking- but am glad to have the feedback.
Share the royalties after you write the book and sell it..

Share the royalties after you write the book and sell it..

Why do you and Sonny think I'm writing a book??? I can't just be "curious"? Interesting....

Forum List

Back