Most failed presidents get shown the door for2nd term

One of the worst in US history, the boy who was President when al Qaeda attacked, put the fight against them on the back burner to SPEND the lives of Americans better than he on a personal vendetta, AND ripped the US economy to shreds, was the FIRST CONVICT President, was elected for the first time, his second term*.

*HINT: He is a play pretend "cowboy" terrified of horses, who 'tends' cattle in $500.00 boots (that appear without a speck of dirt on them) $400.00 shirts, and without a drop of sweat on him. DumbPryans actually voted him for a second term. Obama would have a cakewalk had he started a war based on lies, and tossed THOUSANDS of US lives away. He didn't, so he doesn't.

The last president to have this shit at this level is FDR. FDR was a dictator and were friends with Stalin.

The only way we got him out of office is through death. Not long afterwards we came up with the 22nd amendment.

Your knowledge of US history exceeds only that of GWB & Bachmann.

The last president to have this shit at this level is FDR. FDR was a dictator and were friends with Stalin.

The only way we got him out of office is through death. Not long afterwards we came up with the 22nd amendment.

From what I have Read about the Man, and that is a lot, I have to say I don't think he would have called Stalin his Friend, Other than as a Diplomatic Jester Considering the Fact we were allied with the USSR at the time to fight the Germans.

From what I gather he considered Stalin a beast to be Reckoned with, Not a Friend.

Can't argue with the Rest. The man did Intern 250,000 Innocent Japanese Americans for no other reason than they were Japanese, and the man did serve 4 terms, and showed no sign of planning to step down before he died, The Only President ever to break with the Tradition set by Washington and serve more than 2 terms before we made it law.

Last edited:
One of the worst in US history, the boy who was President when al Qaeda attacked, put the fight against them on the back burner to SPEND the lives of Americans better than he on a personal vendetta, AND ripped the US economy to shreds, was the FIRST CONVICT President, was elected for the first time, his second term*.

*HINT: He is a play pretend "cowboy" terrified of horses, who 'tends' cattle in $500.00 boots (that appear without a speck of dirt on them) $400.00 shirts, and without a drop of sweat on him. DumbPryans actually voted him for a second term. Obama would have a cakewalk had he started a war based on lies, and tossed THOUSANDS of US lives away. He didn't, so he doesn't.

What she said ^^^^

Can't argue with the Rest. The man did Intern 250,000 Innocent Japanese Americans for no other reason than they were Japanese, and the man did serve 4 terms, and showed no sign of planning to step down before he died, The Only President ever to break with the Tradition set by Washington and serve more than 2 terms before we made it law.

The vast majority of Americans agreed with the internship at the time. We can all play the revisionist history game. Was it wrong? Sure, but we werent' around then.

The people get what the public want. The people voted Roosevelt in. He didn't do it on his own. You dont' believe in the will of the poeple? How benevolent of you..

Why is Obama still in Afghanistan? Osama is gone. Why is he sending drone attacks all over the world when he wanted to lecture us on due process for those 'enemy combatants?'

Obama's 'recovery' is a recession. He passed a healthcare bill that makes healthcare worse and greases bureaucrats pockets.

Look at how Obama usurped the will of the people with amnesty. Look at how he crams every social engineering item down our throats while not meeting with his job council or doing anything to keep us safe from Iran.

We don't give a fuck about Bush anymore!?!?! That's done. I don't care if you call it a failure. I don't want the failure that is Obama to be rewarded with four more years.

Clinton would have gave thes ame speech about Pres Carter in 1980

hope the same thing happens this time

No, President Obama is hardly a failed President, much as the GOP has attempted to create that image. When the President took office, we were losing 750,000 jobs a month, two of our auto manufacturers were facing bankruptcy, and the stock market had lost half of it's value. And the mastermind of the horror of 9-11 was still alive and living well.

While we are not gaining jobs as quickly as all had hoped, we are gaining jobs instead of losing them. The market is the highest since 2000. And GM is alive, and Bin Laden is dead.

But much work is still to be done. The Healthcare Act has to be brought up to a full single payer universal health care system. We need much more money put into training of our work force. Millions of jobs going unfilled at present because of lack of trained applicants.
And our infrastructure needs major work on all levels. The military needs to be trimmed to a reasonable size.

However, after November, I do believe you will be able to point to a failed presidential candidate, Mitt Romney.

From what I have Read about the Man, and that is a lot, I have to say I don't think he would have called Stalin his Friend, Other than as a Diplomatic Jester Considering the Fact we were allied with the USSR at the time to fight the Germans.

From what I gather he considered Stalin a beast to be Reckoned with, Not a Friend.

WRONG on internment; it is a disgrace NOW, at the time, feelings against the Japanese were as intense, of not MORE so, than against Muslims after 9/11. Bombings, killings, and batteries against those of Japanese (and Chinese, for the CON types who cannot tell the difference) occurred. Nor did Roosevelt personally intern any Japanese Americans, it was the rabid right that demanded "punishment".

It amazes how people, stating they are Americans, who have strong political beliefs, and post here, can be so ignorant of US history; SOURCES:

THE GREAT REPUBLIC
THE HOME FRONT WAR
HOME FRONT USA
Anything Bailyn said in his lectures on the subject. ; )

WRONG on internment; it is a disgrace NOW, at the time, feelings against the Japanese were as intense, of not MORE so, than against Muslims after 9/11. Bombings, killings, and batteries against those of Japanese (and Chinese, for the CON types who cannot tell the difference) occurred. Nor did Roosevelt personally intern any Japanese Americans, it was the rabid right that demanded "punishment".

It amazes how people, stating they are Americans, who have strong political beliefs, and post here, can be so ignorant of US history; SOURCES:

THE GREAT REPUBLIC
THE HOME FRONT WAR
HOME FRONT USA
Anything Bailyn said in his lectures on the subject. ; )

You have no idea if feelings were worse or better against Japanese Americans or Muslims.

hope the same thing happens this time

All Presidents get shown the door. The problem we have with our community organizer--is there are millions of people in this country whom turn their vote into a popularity contest--and end up voting for a "prom king." Obama in 2008--was considered a "rock star" with celebrity status. The media totally HYPED him up--which then kicked the most experienced candidate to the curb Hillary Clinton for an inexperienced community organizer--(whatever that is?) We'll see in November if Americans have wised up or not?

As far as your statement--most Presidents lose reelection if unemployment starts creeping up over 5%--they're in trouble.

Here is a study from the University of Colorado that is calling this election for Mitt Romney--because of the economy--and they have been right in their analysis since 1980.
CU-Boulder study predicts win for Mitt Romney in general election - Boulder Daily Camera

celeberty-1-e1337283104744.jpg

Obama had his shot with a very thin resumee.

Failed.

A disastor .......................

Time gor change.

Obama has been ovarall a crappy presidesnt since when he was given a chance in 2008.

Timw for a change.

Obamama didntdesere re-election.

Forum List

Back