Most blatant hypocrisy from the left in some time. Easily exposed them as the hacks they are.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
For nearly 2 years the rising stock market and booming economy was all thanks to Obama. They would literally thank him in every thread attempting to give Trump credit.

Yesterday that all changed. Shortly after the decline became clear the markets immediately became Trumps.
It reminds me of rderp blaming Bush for every Obama fuck up years after Bush was gone.

For nearly 2 years the rising stock market and booming economy was all thanks to Obama. They would literally thank him in every thread attempting to give Trump credit.

Yesterday that all changed. Shortly after the decline became clear the markets immediately became Trumps.
It reminds me of rderp blaming Bush for every Obama fuck up years after Bush was gone.

bullshiiiiiiiiit

every Trumpdrone on the planet has been giving Goldilocks credit for the market since the day he took office.

go lie somewhere else.

• Banned

bullshiiiiiiiiit

every Trumpdrone on the planet has been giving Goldilocks credit for the market since the day he took office.

go lie somewhere else.
Your post has LITERALLY NOTHING TO DO with what I posted.

Christ, you're dumber than I thought.

Fact is that the markets go up and down. "Corrections" are normal and re-balance the markets when they get overvalued. Now the market is "oversold" so its a good time to buy back in.

• Banned
Fact is that the markets go up and down. "Corrections" are normal and re-balance the market when it gets overvalued. Now the market is "oversold" so its a good time to buy back in.
This thread isn't about the markets. It's about tard hypocrisy and hackery.

Last edited:
Neither of the two major parties has a monopoly on hypocrisy. They will each try to out-hypocrite the other and fuck around on our dime until we are all destroyed.

Vote Libertarian and break the cycle.

bullshiiiiiiiiit

go lie somewhere else.
It took 6 months of Trump to get the economy going.

bullshiiiiiiiiit

go lie somewhere else.

you cant deny what I said and Trumpdrones never gave Obama credit for anything but their lies.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

bullshiiiiiiiiit

go lie somewhere else.

Dumb ass, show me where any lefty has claimed the economy was Trump’s up until yesterday. Go ahead, just show us.

Fact is that the markets go up and down. "Corrections" are normal and re-balance the market when it gets overvalued. Now the market is "oversold" so its a good time to buy back in.
This thread isn't about the markets. It's a out tard hypocrisy and hackery.

WTF does this mean??? It's a out tard hypocrisy and hackery
Sometimes my phone registers the space bar instead of z-m.
A b was missing

Meh, the economy is still on the same trajectory it been on since 2010. Slow and steady growth.

bullshiiiiiiiiit

go lie somewhere else.

you cant deny what I said and Trumpdrones never gave Obama credit for anything but their lies.

What you said was fucking irrelevant to the topic moron.
You misread the OP and wet yourself in your attempt to be clever rather than admit your mistake.

bullshiiiiiiiiit

go lie somewhere else.

Dumb ass, show me where any lefty has claimed the economy was Trump’s up until yesterday. Go ahead, just show us.

Trump and his drone collective have been wearing a stock market feather in their cap since day one of Trump taking office -- the day the market goes down "THE PRESIDENT DOESN'T CONTROL THE MARKET".

kma

bullshiiiiiiiiit

go lie somewhere else.

You misread the OP and wet yourself in your attempt to be clever rather than admit your mistake.

your hypocrisy escapes you

bullshiiiiiiiiit

go lie somewhere else.

your hypocrisy escapes you
:dig:

Lol

You really want to throw this stone ?

Trump HIMSELF has Taken credit for the stock market numbers. Well then that means he gets the blame also.

You really want to throw this stone ?

Trump HIMSELF has Taken credit for the stock market numbers. Well then that means he gets the blame also.

not if you have your lips secured snugly to his ass ......

Forum List

Back