Mossack Fonseca which has extensive ties with Clinton foundation Federal prosecutors announced charg

Yup. Its been under investigation for a while.

There is already one indictment and its on another thread.

Mosaak Fonseca a law firm.
One indictment? After decades of investigation?

Mueller’s been going on for only two years and he’s got dozens.

Actually a fake investigation with Hillery and Obama protectors doing the investigations, but they ain’t in charge no more! It’s time for a investigation with 13 out of 16 investigators that hate Hillery and want her locked up, liberals say it’s not a big deal in Trumps investigation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Consider the source.

Consider the facts of those such as yourself who can't click the provided link which PROVIDES AND PROVES THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS.... for the dumbasses in the world " YOU CAN NOT FAKE LEGAL DOCUMENTS" IT IS AGAINST THE LAW !!!

upload_2018-12-6_10-16-38.png

upload_2018-12-6_10-18-19.png

upload_2018-12-6_10-19-29.png

upload_2018-12-6_10-26-9.png

https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Ramses-Owens-Indictment.pdf

LOL

I heard the DOJ convicted like 2 or 3 people with close ties to the Trump administration, is this true?

If so, that could be big news...but not as much as this hot scoop tho...
I heard liberal retards try really hard to avoid actually discussing the topics in the threads they troll in
You just mad that Trump ACTUALLY is corrupt and has surrounded himself with equally corrupt people and no amount of deflecting will change that fact...

obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

I heard the DOJ convicted like 2 or 3 people with close ties to the Trump administration, is this true?

I heard liberal retards try really hard to avoid actually discussing the topics in the threads they troll in
You just mad that Trump ACTUALLY is corrupt and has surrounded himself with equally corrupt people and no amount of deflecting will change that fact...

View attachment 233115

And you're under some grand delusion the Clintons are not corrupt? Really?

View attachment 233115

Well, Biff, for years quite a few people who had dirt on the Clintons have committed suicide. We all know the Clintons didn't personally assist the "suicides" but they did "surround themselves with equally corrupt people and no amount of deflecting will change that fact."

IN THE NEWS
BODY COUNT RISES: Marine Who Exposed Hillary Clinton FOUND DEAD

Hillary Clinton has damaged our country in more ways than can be counted. Not only did she weaken our country along with former President Barack Obama, but she is also linked to numerous suspicious deaths of people who were either close to her or were close to sensitive information that would see Hillary imprisoned for treason. The “Butcher of Benghazi” proved that she has never cared for the people she was sworn to protect but was more interested in climbing the political ranks. Fortunately, Hillary was unsuccessful in her Presidential campaign or else we would be facing a real crisis

Hillary’s trail of blood goes back for years, and she has proven that no one can cross her and survive. Hillary is ruthless, and we can no longer ignore her traitorous crimes. Hillary lives by the motto, “dead men tell no tales” and will stop at nothing to keep her name cleared. James Dolan is just another in the long list of names that Hillary has silenced. Dolan worked with WikiLeaks as a collaborator and co-creator of technology that allowed WikiLeaks to obtain and publish the DNC leaks and Podesta emails.

It was with an extremely heavy heart that we recently learned our friend and former colleague James Dolan—one of the co-creators of SecureDrop and Freedom of the Press Foundation’s first full-time employee—took his own life over the holidays. He was 36.

Yes, 1 on 15 year old IRS problem, and another on NOT REMEMBERING A DATE....PERJURY, FOR SURE....

Doesn't surprise me as the Clinton Foundation has been under investigation for a while.

I'm sure Mosaak Fonesa won't be the only ones indicted.

I think it will be found that the Clinton Foundation is far from squeaky clean.
Very very far.

FIRST DOJ INDICTMENTS UNSEALED: Clinton Foundation-Connected Bank “Mossack Fonseca” Tied To Money Laundering
mossackfonseca.png

https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Ramses-Owens-Indictment.pdf

WASHINGTON, DC – As reported by Courthouse News Service, Federal prosecutors announced charges this Tuesday against four men connected to the law firm “Mossack Fonseca”, which has extensive ties with the Clinton Foundation.

------------------------------------

Clinton is being hammer dropped bahahaha, everyone queen will be put in the spotlight but we know those die hards who will deny everything and anything .

All she or CNN has to do is say that's just crazy and that conspiracy bs again lmfao and the idiots believe it and parrot her thoughts and words yes weak minds are easily manipulated the Clntons have learned how to master that control.

In the end of it all she won't get jack nor $** t...
Looks like you got her :lmao:

FIRST DOJ INDICTMENTS UNSEALED: Clinton Foundation-Connected Bank “Mossack Fonseca” Tied To Money Laundering
mossackfonseca.png

WASHINGTON, DC – As reported by Courthouse News Service, Federal prosecutors announced charges this Tuesday against four men connected to the law firm “Mossack Fonseca”, which has extensive ties with the Clinton Foundation.

Clinton is being hammer dropped bahahaha, everyone queen will be put in the spotlight but we know those die hards who will deny everything and anything .

All she or CNN has to do is say that's just crazy and that conspiracy bs again lmfao and the idiots believe it and parrot her thoughts and words yes weak minds are easily manipulated the Clntons have learned how to master that control.

Nope. Looks like the FBI got her.

View attachment 233115

Well, Biff, for years quite a few people who had dirt on the Clintons have committed suicide. We all know the Clintons didn't personally assist the "suicides" but they did "surround themselves with equally corrupt people and no amount of deflecting will change that fact."

IN THE NEWS

Hillary Clinton has damaged our country in more ways than can be counted. Not only did she weaken our country along with former President Barack Obama, but she is also linked to numerous suspicious deaths of people who were either close to her or were close to sensitive information that would see Hillary imprisoned for treason. The “Butcher of Benghazi” proved that she has never cared for the people she was sworn to protect but was more interested in climbing the political ranks. Fortunately, Hillary was unsuccessful in her Presidential campaign or else we would be facing a real crisis

Hillary’s trail of blood goes back for years, and she has proven that no one can cross her and survive. Hillary is ruthless, and we can no longer ignore her traitorous crimes. Hillary lives by the motto, “dead men tell no tales” and will stop at nothing to keep her name cleared. James Dolan is just another in the long list of names that Hillary has silenced. Dolan worked with WikiLeaks as a collaborator and co-creator of technology that allowed WikiLeaks to obtain and publish the DNC leaks and Podesta emails.

It was with an extremely heavy heart that we recently learned our friend and former colleague James Dolan—one of the co-creators of SecureDrop and Freedom of the Press Foundation’s first full-time employee—took his own life over the holidays. He was 36.

Well people do tend to drop dead around the Clintons.

Hell. I read that all of Bill's body guards, when he was Governor of Arkansas dropped dead.

Sure wouldn't want to be someone who moves in the Clinton's circle.

mossackfonseca.png

Nope. Looks like the FBI got her.
Yeah definitely :lmao:

Please, care to wager on it?

No wonder she was so pissed at Bush's funeral....she wouldn't even look at Trump...buuuuaaaahahahahahaha

mossackfonseca.png

Well we will see. Time will tell what happens. I am sure if there were laws broken it will be investigated and some people will go to jail.

Hillary said or shouted that "if that bastard wins we will all hang" I think this is the beginning....

View attachment 233115
Trump has done fine so far. Other than his Twitter fingers and you unhinged nuts things are fine.

Forum List

Back