Mosque shooting in New Zealand

Discussion in 'Australia' started by blackhawk, Mar 14, 2019.

1. impuretrash

impuretrash Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,749
    NZ was colonized by European settlers.

The mosque shooter was motivated by Muslim atrocities against Europeans.

Thanks for trying.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. zaangalewa

zaangalewa Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +957
    Why are US-Americans seldom shy to say the greatest bullshit?

You are the US - not so I. Do you love yourself? Do you love your partner and your neighbors? Do you love your life and your friends perspective for the future? Or do you think better to fuck than to pray is the best way of life?

Foreign policy? Such a thing exists in the USA? Thought everyone is a devil who is not a citizen of the USA except he is a citizen of the USA who is not a real citizen of the "New USA" as long as he denies the new doctrine of the George W. Bush/Trump-SA governments: "torture is the continuation of policy by other means".

Donald the unacceptable troublemaker Trump? The destroyer of the republican party? The man who talks shit about honorable US-Americans, while this troublemaking asshole infiltrates all institutions of the USA - and lots of allies - with his troublemaking spitlickers? The destroyer of the NATO as a serios institution of defense by forcing all idiots worldwide to accept his audacity to cancel the Washington treaty about Intermediate Range Nuclear Forces which was made once from Ronald Reagan and Mikhail Gorbachev?

Be happy when Trump still is not hanging in a self-made war because of high treason. Slowly this dynamite fisher will become more and more succesful in his honorless war against all forms of love, wisdom, dignity, integrity, freedom and economy - while the same time the real problems of the world and god's creation are ignored from this senile idiot.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
  3. zaangalewa

zaangalewa Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +957
    National anthem of New Zealand:

This extremistic and extreme idiot had absolutelly not an any concete idea about the real life in Europe of the year 2019 AD. He followed some obscure and absurde ideas about wars around Vienna from the Osman empire and the Holy Roman Empire. No one will be able to solve problems of Austria somewhen in 15xx or 16xx by murdering citizens of New Zealand in 20xx.

4. idb

idb Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,490
    NZ was colonised by Polynesian settlers.
    The mosque shooter was a terrorist against a Polynesian nation.
    I hope you learned something.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. pismoe

pismoe Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,589
    ------------------------------------------------------------ agree about the 'maori cannibals' settling in maybe prehistory but i'll have to look to see when they arrived unless you know and want to divulge a date or estimate . But then the'euros' came in the 1850 or thereabouts and did the CIVILIZING of 'new zealand' and small and probably unsuccessful civilizing of your Indigenous 'black power / maori' gangs IDB .

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. pismoe

pismoe Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,589
  7. impuretrash

impuretrash Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,749
    You are the US - not so I.
    No, I am not the USA. I am one citizen in a nation of some 300 million individuals.

Or do you think better to fuck than to pray is the best way of life?
    It sounds as if you are applying some kind of demeaning stereotype to me, implying that I am a immoral promiscuous sinner. If you're looking for that type of American, talk to a democrat.

Foreign policy? Such a thing exists in the USA? Thought everyone is a devil who is not a citizen of the USA except he is a citizen of the USA who is not a real citizen of the "New USA" as long as he denies the new doctrine of the George W. Bush/Trump-SA governments: "torture is the continuation of policy by other means".

I noticed you left out someone between Bush and Trump. Who was that guy? Brown fella...big ears...Oh yeah.
    His name was Barack Obama. Euro-trash like you awarded him the nobel peace prize for being black. He want on to continue the same mid-east policies as his predecessor. He dropped tens of thousands of bombs. Spent several billion dollars more on the military than did Bush. He invaded and wrecked Libya. He did not close Guantanamo. Why did you not mention him? What has Trump done that is so much worse than Obama?

The man who talks shit about honorable US-Americans

You mean, John McCain? The warmonger who joked about bombing Iran? Yeah, great guy.

The destroyer of the NATO

Why should US citizens for whom you Euro-trash have nothing but contempt for, pay for your protection?

Fuck you. I hope Russia invades your formerly proud nation and wipes away all the weakness.
    I'm afraid all that will be left behind are the Arabs you've imported.

8. zaangalewa

zaangalewa Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +957
    Nazi - you do not have any idea how many people, who have roots in Russia, live in Germany. Lots. By the way: In case Germany would win this what idiots from the USA call "war" against Russia, then Europe and the USA will be erased fom this planet with Russian nukes - and the USA would answer with a total nuclear overkill, which would solve all problems of all mankind in this universe here.

Inshallah! ... ah sorry: "Inschallah!" - our Arabs speak German, while we hunt Donalds.

9. impuretrash

impuretrash Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,749

You didn't answer my question.

Why should American tax payers fund NATO knowing that Europeans hate us?

10. zaangalewa

zaangalewa Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +957
    Take your soldiers and go home. We don't need them here. The stupid discussion of the Anti-Mexicano Donaldo Trumpo - ¿what for heavens sake is not stupid what this man says and what he is fighting for? - about money in context of defense is only interesting for the superrich producers of totally useless weapons in the USA. The American taxpayers pay their own army. - that's all what you are doing. And whatever Germany is doing or not doing has absolutely nothing to do with any self-made problem of the USA. The situation in the USA is similiar as it is in Great Britain. For decades the poiticians there lied and made others responsible for the own mistakes - specially the EU and "Hitler-"Germany. And the same is doing the USA. It is always easy to use war-cliches. Time to wake up and to recognize: "war is over". The 21st century and 3rd millenium had started yet. Mankind is not able to continue the absolutelly senseless path of violence, if it likes to survive.