Moscow’s Nightmare Comes True: Germany’s Military Is Back

Moscow’s Nightmare Comes True: Germany’s Military Is Back​

Well done Germany you cannot live with the past forever!

They gonna build all the armor and planes and weapons overnight......lmao

Glad they finally might HONOR THEIR WORD.........About time

The square-heads have neglected their .mil for so long the last I heard they only half of their Leopard II main battle tanks were operational and much of their .mil is in similar disrepair.

Hell, Poland and the Czech Republic could kick their ass.

dont worry about Germany do worry about your fav ulus

1646831579564.png

the liberal order stands together
The Bear is well done )))

Hope so.........You mistake my post for giving a damn about the Russian getting killed.......They should have stayed home.

My point was against Germany who has refused to HONOR IT'S WORD WITH NATO.

i see your point, do you agree that the free world has changed ? and Muscovites and Han- Chinese know it

Free. Some yes many no..........Covid proved that.

The Free world opposes Tyranny..........whether it be a vaccine jab our we will destroy you.........or an invasion of your home. Freedom is PERSONAL and it BIASED by who and where you are from.

Why didn't NATO move reaction forces to the Border of Ukraine from day 1? And mass on the border instead of OPENLY SAYING we will not go into Ukraine?

That is piss poor leadership.

Free. Some yes many no..........Covid proved that.

The Free world opposes Tyranny..........whether it be a vaccine jab our we will destroy you.........or an invasion of your home. Freedom is PERSONAL and it BIASED by who and where you are from.

Why didn't NATO move reaction forces to the Border of Ukraine from day 1? And mass on the border instead of OPENLY SAYING we will not go into Ukraine?

That is piss poor leadership.
You can say that again and only the most deranged of political hacks think Joe Biden has had a good handle
on the situation. He has not!

Forum List

Back