Moscow Mitch

edward37

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2017
I could watch this video all day! If “Moscow Mitch” thinks that this is going to stop, he’s mistaken. I hope that people continue this chant everywhere he goes until he is voted out of office. If there is anyone on this planet that deserves a good throat punch it’s this guy. He has literally refused to let any bills get voted on that would help prevent Russia interfering in our next election. He is more concerned with re-electing Trump than stopping Russia from interfering in our election process. Mitch McConnell is a TRAITOR!

About this website

YOUTUBE.COM

McConnell On Stage At Fancy Farm Picnic As Crowd Chants "Moscow Mitch"

Let us know if he hires a foreign ex spy and buys Russian Counter-Intelligence propaganda to use in an election...

:p. Bwuhahahahaha

Let us know if he hires a foreign ex spy and buys Russian Counter-Intelligence propaganda to use in an election...

:p. Bwuhahahahaha
Laugh all you 'd like to but this REpub POS is a traitor doing his best to get trump re elected And you supporting the scum doesn't speak well of you either

I could watch this video all day! If “Moscow Mitch” thinks that this is going to stop, he’s mistaken. I hope that people continue this chant everywhere he goes until he is voted out of office. If there is anyone on this planet that deserves a good throat punch it’s this guy. He has literally refused to let any bills get voted on that would help prevent Russia interfering in our next election. He is more concerned with re-electing Trump than stopping Russia from interfering in our election process. Mitch McConnell is a TRAITOR!

About this website

YOUTUBE.COM

I looked at his opponent. She's actually running as a trump supporter. In WV, if you don't support Trump, you are toast. Even a Democrat had better at least pay lip service to Trump. Her speeches are closely monitored not do say anything negative about Trump. But she's a bear when it comes to McConnel. And you can see what affect it's having.

About this website

YOUTUBE.COM

I looked at his opponent. She's actually running as a trump supporter. In WV, if you don't support Trump, you are toast. Even a Democrat had better at least pay lip service to Trump. Her speeches are closely monitored not do say anything negative about Trump. But she's a bear when it comes to McConnel. And you can see what affect it's having.
It's a shame when something stinks as badly as Trump and McConnell people are not allowed to speak out Look at the repub cowards in the Senate Their silence about the evil pos trump speaks 1000 words

About this website

YOUTUBE.COM

I don't really like Mush-mouth Mitch, but an ass clown like you should shut the fuck up. Your nonsense is making him popular.

About this website

YOUTUBE.COM

It's a shame when something stinks as badly as Trump and McConnell people are not allowed to speak out Look at the repub cowards in the Senate Their silence about the evil pos trump speaks 1000 words
That's the problem. The more somebody like you speaks, the better they look.

You would do better if you shut your fucking pie hole.

About this website

YOUTUBE.COM

Why are The Democrat Terrorist Organizations like ANTIFA and KKK standing outside Mitch's house while he is healing from a broken shoulder and shouting death threats to him at 3:00 AM?

Why are you Doxing Republicans and inciting Violence and Murder against them?

Why are you embracing violent fascism and communism and refusing to denounce The Leftist Organizations that sponsored and encouraged Mass Shootings?

About this website

YOUTUBE.COM

Why are The Democrat Terrorist Organizations like ANTIFA and KKK standing outside Mitch's house while he is healing from a broken shoulder and shouting death threats to him at 3:00 AM?

Why are you embracing violent fascism and communism and refusing to denounce The Leftist Organizations that sponsored and encouraged Mass Shootings?
This is a war. Don't you recognize it when you see it?

About this website

YOUTUBE.COM

Lefties are such NPCs.

You are a fucking mindless bot.

You parrot whatever your liberal overlords tell you to say.

About this website

YOUTUBE.COM

Ocasio-Cortez, Omar, Pressley All Refuse to Condemn Antifa Terror Attack on ICE Facility

I know full well it is a war. All the targets of Mass Shootings have been within The Conservative and GOP Demographic Groups.

Country Music Concerts, Walmart, Immigration Centers, Court Houses, Synagogues, Food Festivals, Churches, Congressional Softball Practice, A Republican Entertainment District in Dayton, Assassinations of Police Officers. Most of the attacks over the last 10 years have been carried out by Radical Islamocists, or their Radical Left Allies.

About this website

YOUTUBE.COM

Ocasio-Cortez, Omar, Pressley All Refuse to Condemn Antifa Terror Attack on ICE Facility

I know full well it is a war. All the targets of Mass Shootings have been within The Conservative and GOP Demographic Groups.

Country Music Concerts, Walmart, Immigration Centers, Court Houses, Synagogues, Food Festivals, Churches, Congressional Softball Practice, A Republican Entertainment District in Dayton, Assassinations of Police Officers. Most of the attacks over the last 10 years have been carried out by Radical Islamocists, or their Radical Left Allies.

One small problem with your information. It's about 75% false. Over 75% of the political motivated violence has been done from the rightwing. But don't let that little fact get in your way in a good rant.

About this website

YOUTUBE.COM

Lefties are such NPCs.

FU col. and your ah band of racists Just keep kissing trumps ass

Russia, Russia, Russia....

Dude, that false narrative died like Mueller testifying before Congress....

Bwuhahahaha....

About this website

YOUTUBE.COM

One small problem with your information. It's about 75% false. Over 75% of the political motivated violence has been done from the rightwing. But don't let that little fact get in your way in a good rant.
Wrong. Do your research.

ANTIFA SCUM and DEMNAZI Loyalists all believe in taking power through Rebellion, Sedition, and THE RESISTANCE which is a Democrat Lead Initiative based on Sedition, Slander, Libel, Propaganda, and Violence and Intimidation.

All three shooters have been proven to be Leftists.

About this website

YOUTUBE.COM

Lefties are such NPCs.

You are such a brainless and feckless sheep. Such a puppet of your left wing marionettes. I hope you are like 17. If you are over 25, you’re really dumb.

You never actually, discuss anything. You are a intellectual lightweight. I am surprised you don’t drown when it’s raining,

About this website

YOUTUBE.COM

Wrong. Do your research.

ANTIFA SCUM and DEMNAZI Loyalists all believe in taking power through Rebellion, Sedition, and THE RESISTANCE which is a Democrat Lead Initiative based on Sedition, Slander, Libel, Propaganda, and Violence and Intimidation.

The one in Walmart was clearly operating on the Trumpsters bidding. He even made his Manifesto that mirrored much of what your strumpster has said in the past. You can keep saying this over and over but no matter how many times you say a lie, it's still a lie. No free rides.

Wrong. Do your research.

The one in Walmart was clearly operating on the Trumpsters bidding. He even made his Manifesto that mirrored much of what your strumpster has said in the past. You can keep saying this over and over but no matter how many times you say a lie, it's still a lie. No free rides.
His hateful rhetoric sows violence The man has no empathy ,just bs

About this website

YOUTUBE.COM

Lefties are such NPCs.

You are such a brainless and feckless sheep. Such a puppet of your left wing marionettes. I hope you are like 17. If you are over 25, you’re really dumb.

You never actually, discuss anything. You are a intellectual lightweight. I am surprised you don’t drown when it’s raining,

Your idea of discussion is for us all to blindly agree with everything you say. Not going to happen, cupcake.

Making Trumpsters.

Forum List

Back