Moscow Humiliating Defeat in Azerbaijan, The Eastern Moldova is the next one

So you think the Russians are “betraying” them by leaving?
me ? 0r the Armenians ?

1695510812743.jpeg

ps

The West isn’t interested in defending Christians with no oil
RT.RU🤡🇷🇺🐐🐖 lie

the reality :

These resolutions confirmed the Nagorno-Karabakh region as the part of Azerbaijan, resolutely called for respect for the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Azerbaijan and its internationally recognized borders, and underlined inadmissibility of the use of force for the acquisition of territory.

Azerbaijan - the United Nations​

1695238501836.png
United Nations
https://www.un.org › statements › azeeng040924

Over 20 posts from our Troll Nazi Winkle , trying to find any rubbish to tell us , and deflect from the horrible defeat of his Nazi brothers .
Over 500 000 Nazis killed , thanks to scum like you , Nazi Winkle .

As it was said - Pashinyan is Biden's asset, and Russia hardly can tolerate turning Armenia into another Ukraine.
So, highly likely, next Turkish move is to take Sunak and Zangezur corridor. And then - elimination and occupation of Armenia itself.
Russia and Iran won't like it, but they would like NATOfication of Armenia even less.

For me -it's not wise usage of a valuable asset. Destroy years of work just to create some disorder near Russia border... It's either stupid or an act of desperation.

As it was said - Pashinyan is Biden's asset, and Russia hardly can tolerate turning Armenia into another Ukraine.
So, highly likely, next Turkish move is to take Sunak and Zangezur corridor. And then - elimination and occupation of Armenia itself.
Russia and Iran won't like it, but they would like NATOfication of Armenia even less.

For me -it's not wise usage of a valuable asset. Destroy years of work just to create some disorder near Russia border... It's either stupid or an act of desperation.

Russia kind of/not really supported Armenia.

France is Armenia's new military partner:
France agrees to deliver military equipment to Armenia

Forum List

Back