Moscow 🇷🇺 🐐 has begun deconserving stalin´s Heavy tanks T-10 and IS-3 I T- 34, T- 24 ARE NEXT !

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Moscow has begun deconserving stalin´s Heavy tanks T-10 and IS-3 I T- 34, T- 24 ARE NEXT !
NICE !!! No accuracy however and cannot take any hits at all and be survivable on the modern battlefield. Look at how even their top best modern tanks cook off. BUT PUTIN´S HORDE 🇷🇺 HAVE NO CHOICE, THEY RUN LITERALLY EVERYTHING. LIKE IN 1856 , 1905 AND 1917 :thup:

Satellite images have spread on the Internet, which seem to prove that the enemy has begun deconserving T-10 and IS-3 heavy tanks. As we managed to find out, by comparing this satellite image with the image of the monument on which the Sprut-SD Airborne Forces SPUT is installed, what exactly these machines were actually retrieved from storage."

F0n_hyRWwAAYUsa

F0oCGPMWYAkY7aV

I wish they would let one fly from St. Peterburg and teach Litwin a lesson

Putin is scraping the bottom of the barrel now. What's next, releasing inmates of women's prisons to go and fight on the front lines?

I wish they would let one fly from St. Peterburg and teach Litwin a lesson
they can try , can they ?

Putin is scraping the bottom of the barrel now. What's next, releasing inmates of women's prisons to go and fight on the front lines?

What a gold plated Wanker poor old Winkle is . Russia has been sending out old tanks as decoys and then obliterating US-Ukey Nazis as they advance as a result , and blitzing their artillery once the locations were revealed . A real Winkle Wanker .

Forum List

Back