Moscow empire has a Tank problem. What tank problem, I saw no tanks on parade. If there are no tanks then there is no "tank problem".

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
What tank problem, I saw no tanks on parade🐐🇷🇺. If there are no tanks then there is no "tank problem".
It turns out that if you leave your fleet of military vehicles laying around in the harsh winter for decades most of them quickly become quite unusable due to rust and decay, Who woulda thunk? :auiqs.jpg:

The Military Balance had Moscow empire with around 3,400 tanks in 2022. In 2023 it had them at around 2,000. The US has 2,645 in both years. It was the first time US had more tanks than Moscow empire

Moscow doesn't have a tank problem, they have a this problem:

1693256896586.jpeg

What tank problem, I saw no tanks on parade🐐🇷🇺. If there are no tanks then there is no "tank problem".
It turns out that if you leave your fleet of military vehicles laying around in the harsh winter for decades most of them quickly become quite unusable due to rust and decay, Who woulda thunk? :auiqs.jpg:
As I understand it, the Russian military has corruption culture so money for maintenance just disappears.

Forum List

Back