Morgan Wallen is feeling the backlash after using the n-word ... music platforms are dropping him, & fellow country artists condemning his behavior!

Deepest sympathies to Mr. Wallen.

This is, of course, an object lesson for all Americans: Try your best to eliminate that word from your vocabulary.

Never, ever say that word even in private, for it may unwittingly come out of your mouth in a fit of emotion. (Maybe a generous donation to BLM will allow Mr. Wallen to gradually return to a respectable status.)

In America today, that word can destroy your life -- figuratively & sometimes even physically.

At 8:15 AM

Go here for the latest concerning Morgan Wallen...I hope that he enjoys all of this attention that he is getting, because there is always the chance that eventually people are going to be sick of hearing about him.

God bless you and him always!!!

My reply

I saw this at the TMZ website NASCAR's Hailie Deegan -- a 19-year-old female driver who's a rising superstar in the sport -- was forced to apologize Sunday night after she used the r-word during a virtual race earlier in the day. - I had seen a reference to it in SpeedsportNews-

people are retarded- I'll say it and I don't care who hears it-

I'm not a Morgan Wallen fan- never heard of him except articles about him on SavingCountryMusic, but people are retarded in his case as well- the woke?idiots have to have something to gripe about- they can't stand that someone has the right to say what they want and demand *better* - maybe looking in a mirror is a good place to start-

I'm sick of the sanctimonious and self righteous, retards-

Then I guess you should start yer own record label and distribution syndicate.

What is it with libtards and the "guess you should start your own _________ if you don't like ______________". It's the rhetorical equivalent of "America. Love it or leave it."

This is, of course, an object lesson for all Americans: Try your best to eliminate that word from your vocabulary.

Never, ever say that word even in private, for it may unwittingly come out of your mouth in a fit of emotion. (Maybe a generous donation to BLM will allow Mr. Wallen to gradually return to a respectable status.)

In America today, that word can destroy your life -- figuratively & sometimes even physically.

Yes, in our new voodoo nation there are magic words with bad juju and some streams have evil spirits in them. I remember the first time I saw the word "******" written "n-word". Front page, above the fold, New York Times headline. And I said to myself, well, here we go. This is how you make a word powerful. Forbid its utterance. Sure enough, now all the lemmings write "n-word" like they are 4-year-olds.

It's very Jewish, actually. Like the whole "G-d" bullshit and stoning people to death if the say the word "Jehovah" and the use of Xmas and Xtian by Jewish bigots.

Yes, in our new voodoo nation there are magic words with bad juju and some streams have evil spirits in them. I remember the first time I saw the word "******" written "n-word". Front page, above the fold, New York Times headline. And I said to myself, well, here we go. This is how you make a word powerful. Forbid its utterance. Sure enough, now all the lemmings write "n-word" like they are 4-year-olds.

It's very Jewish, actually. Like the whole "G-d" bullshit and stoning people to death if the say the word "Jehovah" and the use of Xmas and Xtian by Jewish bigots.

"Xmas" and "Xian" are common abbreviations. The X is a cross. Has no more to do with bigotry than using "u" as a substitute for "you".

The rest of the point is well taken though.

"Xmas" and "Xian" are common abbreviations. The X is a cross. Has no more to do with bigotry than using "u" as a substitute for "you".

The rest of the point is well taken though.

Ask fncceo why he x out "Christ". He'll tell you he finds the word "Christ" to be offensive.

Forum List

Back