More war crimes in Iraq

GunnyL said:
Dammit.

***starts packing seabag with weapons***

GunnyL said:
Iwant three months advance pay, advance travel and advance per diem. :dev1:

GunnyL said:
Dude, you're going to have to share. But we need a LCpl or two cuz I ain't diggin'! :smoke:

You are on your way to defend Cali. They need some Texas spirit. My daughter is a LCpl so she can dig. Next year she gets commissioned, so she can decide digging needs doing, then I will tell her to dig some more

violent-smiley-041.gif

Standing By

wos_armee_062.gif

pegwinn said:
You are on your way to defend Cali. They need some Texas spirit. My daughter is a LCpl so she can dig. Next year she gets commissioned, so she can decide digging needs doing, then I will tell her to dig some more

violent-smiley-041.gif

Standing By

wos_armee_062.gif

I'm about as likely to go back to California as you. Congrats on your daughter. Sounds like she's earning hers the hard way.

Let's see...

#1 son is an E-5 vet of PG I (now a civilian)
#2 son is an E-7 and just got back from Iraq this year
#3 son is an E-6 bronze star winner just returned this year
(both of the above just re-enlisted too)
#4 son just graduated from college

Yeah I think I have just about enough to cover at least new England....

pegwinn said:

violent-smiley-041.gif

Standing By

wos_armee_062.gif
Congrats for your daughter....well done to you!

GunnyL said:
I'm about as likely to go back to California as you. Congrats on your daughter. Sounds like she's earning hers the hard way.

CSM said:
Congrats for your daughter....well done to you!

Many Thanks Guys. She actually complains that she keeps running into people who know me. Currently her PltCmdr at OCS is a Captain that I remember as a young Lt. She is afraid to say Hi for me. Add to that, I trained her current 1stSgt. Makes it easy to track her. :)

BTW CSM, I think I did this once before, but extend my best wishes and thanks to your young uns and a well done to yourself as well.

Forum List

Back