More war crimes in Iraq

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Theregular, Jul 18, 2005.

1. Theregular

Theregular Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Perhaps these images where "doctored" as well as one member accused the images i posted earlier.

The pictures speack for them selves for what your army men and women are doing in Iraq, as one other member decribed it by doing a "good job", iam sure you dont see any of this in your media as it only represent lies, all what you see is images of soldiers handing out candy to kids, well this what you dont see.

[​IMG]

A terrorist??
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    When you're going to misrepresent things, at least try and get it right. No way that AMTRACK ran over that woman and left an intact body. Those tracks would have chewed her up and there'd be bits and pieces all over the tracks.

The last three pics are no doubt the results of your idiot fanatical religion's handywork.

You are a liar and you suck. But please, by all means have a nice day.

3. CSM

CSM Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +708
    albasrah.net???? I am sure there is no attempt at propaganda from that source.

4. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741
    [​IMG]
    Caption:A US marine Armored vehicle keeps watch to protect an old lady while she naps.

[​IMG]
    Caption:Coalition Troops help recover the body of yet ANOTHER victim of Islam

[​IMG]
    Caption:Three family members recover at a Brittish-support/protected clinic after receiving shrapnal injuries as a result of Islam.

[​IMG]
    Caption:A young baby receives treatment for Bronchitis.

[​IMG]
    Caption:"Hey Abib! For $1, US, I was paid to sit on this bed with a bandage on my leg."

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. Theregular

Theregular Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    dont you have anything better to do??
    1- No one said the army truck ran over that women, she was killed by the american troops.

2- all of the pictures you see and hundreds of other where a result of the american bombing of Falloja, they where broadcasted on aljazeera and alarabiya, your comments as well as the other comments on this board show how stupid you are. you dont even deserve a decent reply.

6. kurtsprincess

kurtsprincess Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +112
    Your last sentence took the words right out of my mouth regarding your original post!

7. GotZoom

GotZoom Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +366
    Ohhh....I didn't know they were the sources.

I'm so sorry. How could I have ever doubted you.

8. freeandfun1

freeandfun1 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +296
    If the title of your thread is "more war crimes in Iraq", why don't you also show pictures of the war crimes committed by the "insurgents" such as the beheadings, the suicide bombings, etc.? Although I do not at all believe your supposition that the US has committed "war crimes", if you're going to point out war crimes, point them all out. Even the ones committed by the side you love so much.

9. Gem

Gem BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +782
    Perhaps we should show the innocent people killed in WWII, or the US Civil War, and lament how these things occur in EVERY WAR.

Note that I am not excusing them. It is attrocious that innocent people, especially children, are victims of war. We should always be trying to minimize civilian casualties whenever we can. However, in a war being fought in a heavily populated city...sometimes these things are going to happen. Disgusting and tragic, yes. But war crime? Not according to the Geneva Convention and the general understanding of the rules of war.

TheRegular, do you express similar distain for the terrorists/insurgents (you might call them freedom fighters) who blow up children getting ice cream, schools on their opening day, block parties where people are celebrating the opening of their new sewage system (built by US-Iraqi troops for a neighborhood who never had one because Saddam was too busy building another palace)?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. CSM

CSM Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +708
    Obviously, showing the atrocities committed by terrorists would not fit the agenda ....