More Virginia counties declare second amendment sanctuary status

More Virginia counties declared “Second Amendment Sanctuary” status this week in an effort to get ahead of the gun control promises from Gov. Ralph Northam (D) and newly-elected Democrats.
More Virginia Counties Declare ‘Second Amendment Sanctuary’ Status

They're gonna take your guns and if you are a gun owner to dumb to see it , better wake up and pay attention.
Unfortunately that won't hold. In the Commonwealth, State law trumps local and county law, we used it years ago to get Arlington County and Arlington City to comply with State gun laws.

More Virginia counties declared “Second Amendment Sanctuary” status this week in an effort to get ahead of the gun control promises from Gov. Ralph Northam (D) and newly-elected Democrats.

They're gonna take your guns and if you are a gun owner to dumb to see it , better wake up and pay attention.
Unfortunately that won't hold. In the Commonwealth, State law trumps local and county law, we used it years ago to get Arlington County and Arlington City to comply with State gun laws.

Arlington City? I think you meant Alexandria.

Their point is that local and county LEOs simply won't initiate enforcement of any untoward state laws.

Their point is that local and county LEOs simply won't initiate enforcement of any untoward state laws.
Alexandria also, forgot about them but that's easy to do....... :D

Alexandria also, forgot about them but that's easy to do....... :D
And yes I did mean Alexandria...... Had a brain fart. :lol:

Forum List

Back