More Trouble For Kerry

It is obviously a right wing conspiracy to smear the reputation of a true American hero. (sarcasm, folks)

I have been told that there is a straw poll on AOL that shows Kerry in real trouble ... not that straw polls mean a damn thing, but I am told it is VERY interesting. Anyone out there have AOL?

britinusa said:
Check this out
Will the Kerry campaign accuse the entire United States Navy of being Karl Rove stooges?

It is not my nature to be gleeful at the misfortune of others. But in this case, since he so richly deserves it, I'll have to make an exception.

Oh yeah!

CSM said:
I have been told that there is a straw poll on AOL that shows Kerry in real trouble ... not that straw polls mean a damn thing, but I am told it is VERY interesting. Anyone out there have AOL?

I think the Kery campaign is more concerned with their own internal polls that the media never reports on. More than likely those swing states are turning around.

Rush Limbaugh said on his program today that the people most affected by Zell Miller's speech last night were Reagan Democrats. Bye, bye, Kerry.

britinusa said:
Check this out
Will the Kerry campaign accuse the entire United States Navy of being Karl Rove stooges?

I wonder how long Kerry keeps whining about Rove when Jim Jordan now controls the largest of all 527 groups, "Media Fund". Whatever he wants to say about Rove, his former campaign manager is knee deep in the muck and if he wants to sling mud I think the Democrats are going to come out dirty.

Comrade said:
NO SOUP FOR YOU!
Uh ok, no party on this block.

psst More sources, = more credibility
less sources = moore credibility

Would really like a cnn, abc, DON press release.

pegwinn said:
Is there another news source to back this up?

I heard it on Fox News too, but I suppose if you're a Democrat you won't be impressed by that source either. But here's the link. It's an interesting article. The investigation has been requested by Judicial Watch, apparently. The Kerry campaign are saying the irregularities on the medal citations are due to "35-year-old Navy clerical error." Right. And in all that time Kerry never noticed. He even had the medal citations posted on his website and still didn't notice.
I don't think many of us are surprised that CNN and ABC News haven't mentioned any of this.

britinusa said:
I heard it on Fox News too, but I suppose if you're a Democrat you won't be impressed by that source either. But here's the link. It's an interesting article. The investigation has been requested by Judicial Watch, apparently. The Kerry campaign are saying the irregularities on the medal citations are due to "35-year-old Navy clerical error." Right. And in all that time Kerry never noticed. He even had the medal citations posted on his website and still didn't notice.
I don't think many of us are surprised that CNN and ABC News haven't mentioned any of this.

Ya know, I am going to avoid kickin off in your butt for calling me a dummycrat. Do a search of usernames before you insult them in the future. I ask for sources because I never only believe one POV. Since you obviously didn't read the entire thread I also posted this:

More sources, = more credibility
less sources = moore credibility (Now I am not a comedian, but I thought it was funny)

Thanks for the additional source.

britinusa said:
I didn't say you were a Democrat. Did you notice the words "If you're a Democrat"?

All right, I apologize. Suggestion: Read the sentence out loud as if you were speaking to someone. You will see why I misunderstood. That tends to be how people read most message board type forums.

Forum List

Back