More Trouble For Kerry

-=d=- said:
I hope this election looks like a replay of Reagan v. Mondale.

i hope so...they even drug out ol' Wally for the replacement of Well-gone. I used to work a few blocks of the makeshift Mondale for Senate HQ, where all the volunteers darted into traffic :bang3: ...i flipped them off every day. I even told one of them that if they did not move out of the way (i had a green light) i would run over them, because they would not even register as a speedbump, and not look back. I was driving the truck we had at the time, which was a 1997 Chevy3/4 ton 7.4L V8 SFI HO VORTEC, dual exhaust, Lund roll bars, bull rack, and running boards (insert Tim Taylor grunt here)..I revved the truck up, and oh my lord, they MOVED! But not without yelling at me about my less-than-desireable fuel economy... :gives:

Coleman was elected with such force, i think the spread was double digits as well. I would have to look it up to check my facts. i'll get back to you on that. Coleman is likely to be re-elected as well. He's one cool guy. He calls into the KQ92 morning show every once in a while.

Bonnie said:

i like this line from that article:
---------------------------------------------
Kerry campaign spokesman Michael Meehan suggested that the Navy probe was a waste of time and money.

"The facts are clear, the Navy awarded John Kerry the Silver Star, a Bronze Star with a Combat V and three Purple Hearts. It is waste of taxpayers' dollars and the Pentagon's time, especially during wartime, to investigate a 35-year-old Navy clerical error," Meehan said in statement.

But Meehan's boss disagreed, at least when it came to the case of Chief of Naval Operations Adm. Jeremy Boorda.

In 1996, Adm. Boorda committed suicide after he was accused of wearing medals he hadn't earned.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

do i dare say it?

Forum List

Back