More States Require Schools To Teach The Holocaust

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Good. They should emphasize also the rise of Nazi Germany and how the Holocaust came to be, so that people will be able recognize the parallels in the behavior and goals of our own so-called Democratic Party. They should also cover the truly astonishing death counts of Stalin and Mao under Communism.

Ignorance about the Holocaust is growing, particularly among young people. A survey last year showed that two-thirds of U.S. millennials were not familiar with Auschwitz, the largest Nazi death camp complex

As Hate Incidents Grow, More States Require Schools To Teach The Holocaust | HuffPost

Good. They should emphasize also the rise of Nazi Germany and how the Holocaust came to be, so that people will be able recognize the parallels in the behavior and goals of our own so-called Democratic Party. They should also cover the truly astonishing death counts of Stalin and Mao under Communism.

Ignorance about the Holocaust is growing, particularly among young people. A survey last year showed that two-thirds of U.S. millennials were not familiar with Auschwitz, the largest Nazi death camp complex

As Hate Incidents Grow, More States Require Schools To Teach The Holocaust | HuffPost

Thanks for sharing--I'm very glad to hear this.

upload_2019-7-17_6-47-48.png

If they are going to force schools to teach the Holocaust fantasy story.

Then they might as well include lessons on Big Foot and the Loch Ness monster as a fact also. .. :cool:
They should also be required to watch Muslims beheading Infidels on YouTube.
Or Shiites beheading Sunnis.

Imagine having such a gross antipathy toward a group of people that you have to deny one of the best-recorded historical events in the 20th century.

Personally I cannot imagine. Personally, if this was one of the unspoken pillars of my faith, I would have a serious reckoning. And lest you doubt, I have had such reckonings in my life. I wasn't always a born-again Christian.

It's shameful. It is a thing of shame

If you're looking for parallels you need to look no further than our current president:
  • Populist - Too many promises to list
  • Nationalist - MAGA
  • Supported violence against enemies - Reporters and protesters
  • Stoked fear of a 5th column - Muslim immigrants
  • Stoked fear of external threat - Illegal immigration
Caveat: I don't think Trump is Hitler, only that his rise to power echos the path that Hitler used

If you're looking for parallels you need to look no further than our current president:
  • Nationalist - MAGA
Caveat: I don't think Trump is Hitler, only that his rise to power echos the path that Hitler used
When’s the last time you personally heard a Trump supporter call for someone’s obliteration?
I haven’t.

• Nationalist - MAGA
When’s the last time you personally heard a Trump supporter call for someone’s obliteration?
I haven’t.
U.S. President Donald Trump threatened on Tuesday to obliterate parts of Iran if it attacked “anything American”

• Nationalist - MAGA
I haven’t.
U.S. President Donald Trump threatened on Tuesday to obliterate parts of Iran if it attacked “anything American”
Are you trying to sound stupid?

• Nationalist - MAGA
I haven’t.
I'm not trying. How is 'obliterate' not obliteration? Please share your superior intellect.

• Nationalist - MAGA
I haven’t.
I'm not trying. How is 'obliterate' not obliteration? Please share your superior intellect.
If only Trump would make the same declaration regarding Drug Lords.

• Nationalist - MAGA
I haven’t.
If only. At least there are no baby Drug Lords.

I haven’t.
I thought anyone under 18 years old was a baby.

And who in hell (no pun) said let’s stop teaching about the holocaust in the first place?

• Nationalist - MAGA

Not even close, public school victim.

I thought Obama defined it at 26.

I thought Obama defined it at 26.
According to Liberals, under 18 “kids” at the border are “children”.

• Nationalist - MAGA

Not even close, public school victim.
Thanks for the effort, I always enjoy reading a brief, fact-free reply.

And who in hell (no pun) said let’s stop teaching about the holocaust in the first place?

I have no idea. It's always been taught in my district. My kids had speakers come in as well.

Forum List

Back