More proof that this is a complete hoax.

You want a hoax ice?? Take a glass of lysol and stick a flashlight up your butt ,,and I'm not being sarcastic It's what your king suggested

I personally know nurses working in NYC hospitals and no reports of death.

Why can't you look this up yourself?

And spoil anecdotal testimony? WTF!
Yeah, because a reporter being called on the phone by some informer isn't anecdotal!

Life being stranger than fiction, reporters actually do attempt to check facts, Brietbart notwithstanding, and they frequently offer anecdotes in the guise of, 'according to' or 'she said'. Anecdotes relay a narrative, not a fact, though they may well be true.
I know a few reporters and they check facts by calling their boss who drives the agenda; and that goes for both sides of the aisle.

Bullshit.
Reporters are a dime a dozen.
Some of them even live in the suburbs.

People who just say stupid stuff grow on trees, acorn.
ACORN was a DNC operation...........to STEAL VOTES AND ELECTIONS.........

Funny how someone like you uses the word acorn.......LOL

You should feel some kinship with it - it was a nut before it was an acronym.
You are a worthless liberal to me.............completely worthless............your FEAR MONGERING of this Fing Flu is gonna cause another dang Great Depression...............time to kick your ass to the curb along with your WHINING and open the hell back up.

Did you see the USC antibody study........OOPS......mortality rate of 0.1 to 0.3% because so many had this virus and didn't know it.

WHO........called it 3.4% and you little Alarmists were SHOUTING YOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIE.

Go HIDE.

Me? You seem a little agitated. Nothing compared to a Georgia Republican, though.

No candidate, however, was in a tougher spot than Loeffler. The governor defied Trump by tapping Loeffler over Collins to the coveted seat, and the former financial executive has raced to curry favor with Trump since taking office in January.

In a quirk of timing, she joined the governor on a tele-town hall shortly before Trump’s press briefing where she spoke of Kemp’s approach as a needed step to help revive Georgia’s flagging economy.

“Poor Kelly did this to herself. She asked Brian to help her across the political street and they both got hit by a bus,” said Collins spokesman Dan McLagan. “Which then got backed over them. And caught fire.”
How is it a tough spot.............Conservatives and states don't always agree with each other.

Not tough at all..............Georgia wants their State OPENED............and that is EXACTLY what they are about to do.

So is TEXAS.............States are saying to hell with the destruction of their economies and moving on with their lives.......VIRUS BE DAMNED.
I love it eagle You folks get back to work ,go to football and baseball games ,attend huge Trump rallies, bring the family Please...I beg you

So, are there still people who believe that we made too much out of the threat and that we should not have had stay at home orders, etc?

Really?
The pandemic is a hoax, 1300 people die every day in the USA from tobacco

Why?

Probably because they smoke.

You must believe that you have a brilliant reason for asking that question. I’m certain that it will disappoint.

I personally know nurses working in NYC hospitals and no reports of death.

Why can't you look this up yourself?

And spoil anecdotal testimony? WTF!
Yeah, because a reporter being called on the phone by some informer isn't anecdotal!

Life being stranger than fiction, reporters actually do attempt to check facts, Brietbart notwithstanding, and they frequently offer anecdotes in the guise of, 'according to' or 'she said'. Anecdotes relay a narrative, not a fact, though they may well be true.
I know a few reporters and they check facts by calling their boss who drives the agenda; and that goes for both sides of the aisle.

Bullshit.
Reporters are a dime a dozen.
Some of them even live in the suburbs.

People who just say stupid stuff grow on trees, acorn.
ACORN was a DNC operation...........to STEAL VOTES AND ELECTIONS.........

Funny how someone like you uses the word acorn.......LOL

You should feel some kinship with it - it was a nut before it was an acronym.
You are a worthless liberal to me.............completely worthless............your FEAR MONGERING of this Fing Flu is gonna cause another dang Great Depression...............time to kick your ass to the curb along with your WHINING and open the hell back up.

Did you see the USC antibody study........OOPS......mortality rate of 0.1 to 0.3% because so many had this virus and didn't know it.

WHO........called it 3.4% and you little Alarmists were SHOUTING YOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIE.

Go HIDE.

Me? You seem a little agitated. Nothing compared to a Georgia Republican, though.

No candidate, however, was in a tougher spot than Loeffler. The governor defied Trump by tapping Loeffler over Collins to the coveted seat, and the former financial executive has raced to curry favor with Trump since taking office in January.

In a quirk of timing, she joined the governor on a tele-town hall shortly before Trump’s press briefing where she spoke of Kemp’s approach as a needed step to help revive Georgia’s flagging economy.

“Poor Kelly did this to herself. She asked Brian to help her across the political street and they both got hit by a bus,” said Collins spokesman Dan McLagan. “Which then got backed over them. And caught fire.”
How is it a tough spot.............Conservatives and states don't always agree with each other.

Not tough at all..............Georgia wants their State OPENED............and that is EXACTLY what they are about to do.

So is TEXAS.............States are saying to hell with the destruction of their economies and moving on with their lives.......VIRUS BE DAMNED.
I love it eagle You folks get back to work ,go to football and baseball games ,attend huge Trump rallies, bring the family Please...I beg you
And yet, as I keep saying, it's DEMOCRATS suffering the most. So thanks for the backhanded encouragement!

You want a hoax ice?? Take a glass of lysol and stick a flashlight up your butt ,,and I'm not being sarcastic It's what your king suggested
That's what the tard hears. Maybe this is why everyone laughs when you count his "lies". That's NOT where the lies are found

PC are you going back to work?? I just want ice ,blues kinetta bri ,lantern to go back Show their patriotism But not you We need you here

Sweden is relying on theoretical herd immunity to combat a virus for which there is, as yet, no proof of immunity. That's reckless.

Yes, herd immunity may be likely, but it is just that.

You know, there are a lot of people that point to herd immunity as a way to beat this thing, and herd immunity would be good if it actually happened.

Unfortunately, we can't be sure on that. There are reports that people have become REINFECTED after catching the virus.

If a person can be reinfected after having it, then immunity doesn't exist.

SO.............Always with the negative waves..........

You can't stop the common cold.........you can't stop the flu.............and you can't guarantee a vaccine.......so this shit sooner or later is gonna dance on your head anyways................All we are doing is prolonging the damage for the medical community...........not to stop the virus.

THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE.........and the vaccine route is looking like crap as the dang thing mutates.

Reality sucks some times..............some people are just little bitches who can't face it.

Still trying to get mileage out of it..........LOL

And why da hell are so many of you people obsessed with sticking foreign objects up guys butts.

NOW THAT IS SICK.............
:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back