More On the Coptic Christian Murders

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Annie, Jan 21, 2005.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/004740.php

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. NATO AIR

NATO AIR Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +282
    very disturbing... a good high school classmate of mine was a coptic christian whose family had fled egypt and come to america... i hope the gov't gets involved and stops these jihadists.

on another note; its funny how prison reform may end up turning on the problem of jihadist recruiting in prisons... when you abandon common criminals and leave them to madmen like these monsters, bad things happen.

3. no1tovote4

no1tovote4 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +616
    I hope they find and prosecute these people quickly so we can show that our society will in no way accept their type of religious bigotry in our midst. If you are unwilling to be a part of our pluralistic society then do not come here and attempt to be part of our society at all.

4. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,154
    This whole story has been very disturbing. I am not exactly sure how I am going to express what im thinking right now though. This is like the purest example of disloyalty to people you claimed to be friends. its the ultimate betrayal and its sickening that these people think that God somehow justifies them in doing everything He has ever taught against in almost every religion. It disgusts me how they try to justify their evil deeds through faith in God when their actions betray such faith. If they had faith in God they would not fear the preaching of others because the truth overcomes falsehoods. The fact that they are afraid to be challenged shows the extend of their fear and lack of faith.

They need to be very careful. if these kind of activities continue to grow the people arent going to take it any longer. These people dont seem to understand that we have been holding back. if we wanted to we could anihilate them from the face of the earth. Yet despite how merciful we have been to them they do crap like this. I hope some more normal muslims start speaking out against these extremists or when the extremists push it too far the moderate voices may be annihalated with the extremists. I hope that never has to happen though. I really do. But silence against the crimes of the extreme elements makes them just as guilty as those who commit the crimes.

I hope we never have to come to that.

5. IControlThePast

IControlThePast Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21
    Yes, people who believe the ends justify the means sicken me in their blatant use of terrorist tactics no matter what side they declare themselves on :p. What these Muslim's have done is horrible, resorting to force to try and "challenge" or resolve a conflict that could have been resolved with words. Religion being evidence to justify killings is horrible. I wish the best for the remainer of the family and the coptic community.

"We can no longer afford to worship the god of hate or bow before the altar of retaliation."
    --MLK