More Negro violence

In Fla. it's legal to carry a concealed weapon with a permit. I suggest the marine get one. It's all you can do in mob violence. Take out one or two and the rest will scatter like the cockroaches they are.

I thought that Marines were trained killing machines that are able to kill you quicker than you can blink in 100 different ways.

At least that's what Gunny has lead me to believe.

they're just every friggin were..my god, where can wasp enjoy a quiet drink in this town?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl_N2zowEYY[/ame]

In Fla. it's legal to carry a concealed weapon with a permit. I suggest the marine get one. It's all you can do in mob violence. Take out one or two and the rest will scatter like the cockroaches they are.

I thought that Marines were trained killing machines that are able to kill you quicker than you can blink in 100 different ways.

That's what my 12 year-old Marine-wannabe tells me...

According to the article I read, a few were thrown out of the theater, but there were 100 waiting for them outside. One of the dangers of text messaging.

My husband has no problem telling teens to STFU in a movie theater. I'm always fearful they may get mad. And sometimes when unruly teens get mad, they hurt people.

They'll get a slap on the wrist. They're only "children" after all.

How many 15 year olds have you killed?
I don't know what your thoughts are in the matter but I would not hesitate to kill a fifteen year-old, or several fifteen year-olds, if they attacked me with intent to harm me or someone under my protection. Some fifteen year-olds are capable of serious violence up to and including homicide.

How many 15 year olds have you killed?
I don't know what your thoughts are in the matter but I would not hesitate to kill a fifteen year-old, or several fifteen year-olds, if they attacked me with intent to harm me or someone under my protection. Some fifteen year-olds are capable of serious violence up to and including homicide.
Key words: if they attacked me with intent to harm me or someone under my protection.

Here is another version of the story:

Complaint filed against Marine in theater melee - Crime & Courts - BradentonHerald.com

I imagine the truth lies somewhere in the middle. I do have to wonder why this guy made it known he was a marine (has absolutely nothing to do with the incident) and why he felt the need to post "evidence" on you-tube. IMO, he has a HUGE chip on his shoulder and is immature enough to let himself and his wife get swept up in a brawl with a bunch of noisy teens.

I do not even know if they are black.

Story doesn't say.

If you have a Face Book look them up. Black as the ace of spades

FB for Reginald Gardner:

161582_659071794_81995_n.jpg

He must be one of those newfangled white negroes.

Quality try my friend, but look for the one that lives in Florida and is the age stated in the article. What are you afraid of the XXXXXXX even over the computer

I think Wayne Brady's gonna get YOU next Silkcity! BOO!!!!!!!!!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bONBlJNt0I0[/ame]

XXXXXXX are a HUGE problem.
Black people are not......AT ALL.........
Rednex are duh saym.
OOOneeKlee murkin.
Here. You idiots that proclaim me as a " race_istt.
The little Jamaican chick runs a restaurant in my "hood'.
Great kid, great cook. Great person.
Where is that fucking XXXXXXX from duh fitty too stree ?

Attachments

• $MeaNcarina.resized.JPG
    $MeaNcarina.resized.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

I've had the same problem here in Chicago. With white, blacks and Hispanics. The best way to handle this is to go to management and complain. They are in a position to handle this. In fact, they once stopped the movie and several police came and hauled the kids away. The audience applauded and I didn't miss any of the movie.

That's the problem with "vigilante" justice. Know one knows who to believe and it's too easy to become part of the problem. Plus, you don't want kooks identifying you.

Believe it or not, there are adults who just don't like teenagers and see bad kids no matter what kids they look at.

Too many white people think they can scream at anybody they want. Well, they can't. They have to learn to use "proper channels".

N****rs are a HUGE problem.
Black people are not......AT ALL.........

Are you going to use comedians to 'prove' this extension of yours?

Well, I certainly disagree with you . I see that as pure unadulterated hate attempting to wear a jacket of moderateness.

You've led him and many others to believe you're actually a doctor too so, looks like the score is pretty even.:lol:

The truth must hurt so much Ravi, just accept it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc-2WYCh3pk[/ame]

Forum List

Back