More MAGA Violence

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
This is assault and harassment. Nobody cares because the attackers are left-wing followers of Mad Maxine

Liberals expect black people to be racist and behave inappropriately. It simply isnt newsworthy to them.

He sounds just like you would expect. Guaranteed he wouldn’t walk up to two adult men,and say the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I certainly don't condone speaking to any human being like how the gentleman in this video did, I don't think it's illegal.

As far as the commentators criticism that the media didn't report on this story, stuff like this happens tens of thousands of times every single day. Surely you can't expect the media to report on every incident of racism in America.

As far as the commentators criticism that the media didn't report on this story, stuff like this happens tens of thousands of times every single day. Surely you can't expect the media to report on every incident of racism in America
Honestly, if an idiot wearing a MAGA hat approached a black kid and talked to him like this, are you seriously going to say the media won't run with this day and night?

Forum List

Back