More "Let The Muslim Win"

whoa................. DISGUSTED.. sick to my stomach.. It's like a never ending circle of Anti-American policy from this President.

Reuters) – Iraqi authorities on Friday released suspected Hezbollah operative Ali Mussa Daqduq who was accused of killing American troops, his lawyer said, adding he had made his way to Lebanon.

“There was no reason for his detention. last night the decision was made to release him. He is out now and arrived in Beirut two hours ago,” Abdulalmehdi al-Mutairi told Reuters by phone

He killed American soldiers and Obama just let him go... ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Let me guess?? IT'S BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH's fault?????????

The title to your thread won't get much play BC.. It sounds birtherish.. which is why.. which is too bad because it's an important story.

whoa................. DISGUSTED.. sick to my stomach.. It's like a never ending circle of Anti-American policy from this President.

Reuters) – Iraqi authorities on Friday released suspected Hezbollah operative Ali Mussa Daqduq who was accused of killing American troops, his lawyer said, adding he had made his way to Lebanon.

“There was no reason for his detention. last night the decision was made to release him. He is out now and arrived in Beirut two hours ago,” Abdulalmehdi al-Mutairi told Reuters by phone

He killed American soldiers and Obama just let him go... ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Let me guess?? IT'S BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH's fault?????????

Well he was originally captured on March 20, 2007 but somehow found his way to the Iraqi courts who found him not guilty and released him.

Of course if the President had allowed US servicemen to be accountable for their crimes we could have had an agreement to stay in Iraq and we probably could have held on to this guy. But considering the alleged massacres like Haditha or Mahmudiyah or even the Blackwater killings, did we really want that?

Forum List

Back