Obama releases terrorist who slaughtered American soliders to freedom via Iran

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
Reuters) – Iraqi authorities on Friday released suspected Hezbollah operative Ali Mussa Daqduq who was accused of killing American troops, his lawyer said, adding he had made his way to Lebanon.

“There was no reason for his detention. last night the decision was made to release him. He is out now and arrived in Beirut two hours ago,” Abdulalmehdi al-Mutairi told Reuters by phone

Breaking: Iraq Releases Hezbollah Operative Who Has American Blood On His Hands After Obama Turned Him Over To Iraqi Authorities… | Weasel Zippers

Does it get any sicker and more disgusting than this?? Just whose side is this President on???

Have no fear.

I'm sure The minute he gets back to the sandbox he'll be shooting at any American he can find.

Hopefully those Americans will be shooting back and kill the dirtbag.

Now that I can get behind, though with only what is it 4K americans in Iraq he'll have to find them first.

i thought Iraq was it's own nation, Oblama is not the leader of Iraq. Don't tell that seditious bitch slinger that, her pussy will dry up and seal itself shut.

Actually....the report i found is a little different.

I'm not one to side for Obama, i can't stand the man. But it sounds like the US did try to stop this from happening.

What i thought was interesting though is it looks like they were planning this for quite a while, but decided to wait to do it until AFTER the elections.

Iraqi officials have previously said they tried to mollify the Obama administration by delaying Mr. Daqduq’s release until after the presidential campaign, but American officials repeatedly insisted that they did not want him released at all.
Iraq Said to Release Ali Musa Daqduq, a Hezbollah Operative - NYTimes.com

Forum List

Back