More leftist lunacy...

Leftist lunacy?

You know Kansas is one of the most conservative states in the nation, right? Not to mention pretty much being the buckle on the bible belt?

Leftists in genery are pretty rare here, and the number of them in positions of power is almost vanishingly small, even in college towns.

Think before you post.

• Banned
Leftist lunacy?

You know Kansas is one of the most conservative states in the nation, right? Not to mention pretty much being the buckle on the bible belt?

Leftists in genery are pretty rare here, and the number of them in positions of power is almost vanishingly small, even in college towns.

Think before you post.
This is about ideology tard. No conservative in his right mind would EVER agree to this.

Leftist lunacy?

Think before you post.
This is about ideology tard. No conservative in his right mind would EVER agree to this.
Good to see an ex con speaks for all conservatives

• Banned
Leftist lunacy?

Think before you post.
Good to see an ex con speaks for all conservatives
Normal to see a retard doesn't understand what conservatism stands for.

• Banned
From the link....His office believed in the merits of the case, he said, but the "cost to our community and the negative impact on survivors of sexual violence cannot be ignored,"

No mention to the devastation this causes innocent men and boys. Their plight is irrelevant despite the fact that her own text messages show it was consensual.

And lol at the fact that the Metoo movement paid for her lawyers.

Leftist lunacy?

Think before you post.
And yet I can almost guarantee that most of those involved are conservatives.

• Banned
Leftist lunacy?

Think before you post.
You realize that Douglas county is a liberal county right?

And let's just cut to the chase, dumbass....

https://www.douglascountydems.org/elected-officials/charles-branson/

DEMOCRAT

Leftist lunacy?

Think before you post.

DEMOCRAT
I'm telling you most of them aren't.

Leftist lunacy?

Think before you post.

DEMOCRAT
I'm telling you most of them aren't.
And I'm telling you the one in charge, the one who made this decision IS.

It appears that you agree that it was wrong but are unable to bring yourself to admit it without diverting attention to a fictional boogeyman.

Give it up

Forum List

Back