More leftist hypocrisy

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Y'all couldn't wait to defend Obama's endless golf trips & vacations.
On the other hand you can't wait to crucify Trump for the same shit.

And just to be forthright, I don't believe I ever bitched about Obama golfing although I did take issue with his family all taking different flights to the same location. Just as I will say Trump needs to spend less time golfing & tweeting.

And just to be forthright, I don't believe I ever bitched about Obama golfing although I did take issue with his family all taking different flights to the same location. Just as I will say Trump needs to spend less time golfing & tweeting.

Oh please. It's expected that partisans will slam the "other guy" and then turn a blind eye to "their guy".

The hypocrisy is coming from "the guy" himself.

Perspective | Trump used to have a slightly different opinion of presidents playing golf

Trump has gone golfing in FL 9 out of 12 weeks in office after saying:

Donald J. Trump [emoji818]@realDonaldTrump
@BarackObama played golf yesterday. Now he heads to a 10 day vacation in Martha's Vineyard. Nice work ethic.
10:36 AM - 15 Aug 2011

Michelle Obama's weekend ski trip to
Aspen makes it 16 times that Obamas have gone on vacation in 3 years. (cont) TwitLonger — When you talk too much for Twitter

Who else could take 16 vacations, play over 100 rounds of golf and hold over 300 fundraisers while serving as (cont) TwitLonger — When you talk too much for Twitter

"Don't take vacations. What's the point? If you're not enjoying your work, you're in the wrong job." -- Think Like A Billionaire

Obama did not take "endless vacations". He played golf in Sunday's and usually in DC.

You righties brought up this whole security cost issue. Now it's biting you in the ass. YOU are the hypocrites !

Oh please. It's expected that partisans will slam the "other guy" and then turn a blind eye to "their guy".

Perspective | Trump used to have a slightly different opinion of presidents playing golf

@BarackObama played golf yesterday. Now he heads to a 10 day vacation in Martha's Vineyard. Nice work ethic.

Aspen makes it 16 times that Obamas have gone on vacation in 3 years. (cont) TwitLonger — When you talk too much for Twitter

Who else could take 16 vacations, play over 100 rounds of golf and hold over 300 fundraisers while serving as (cont) TwitLonger — When you talk too much for Twitter

"Don't take vacations. What's the point? If you're not enjoying your work, you're in the wrong job." -- Think Like A Billionaire
Its awesome how you validated your first sentence :thup:

Validated as in supported my contention that Trump is a raging hypocrite? Yeah I know.

Obama did not take "endless vacations". He played golf in Sunday's and usually in DC.

You righties brought up this whole security cost issue. Now it's biting you in the ass. YOU are the hypocrites !
What Trump has brought to light, is all the shit they put on Obama and his failures, pail when it comes to Trump and now they're stuck eating their words, or better still choking on em LOLOLOLOLO

Validated as in supported my contention that Trump is a raging hypocrite? Yeah I know.
LOL yea that was it

Bush quit golfing entirely when the media called him on it. 6th or 7th year I think.

Course Obama doesn't give a rats ass so off to the 9th hole.

As the world descends into kaos Obama is mia at a party or golf course somewhere.

Not a surprise since you've been doing nothing but playing golf.
What a fucking loser

Obama learn obout it on the news?
Blame it on the news?
Finish his golf game anyways?
Fly to his next fundraiser?
Blame it on Bush?
Pull his head out of his ass & CREATE A PLAN?

And that's just a sampling from one page of a quick search

• Banned

Bush quit golfing entirely when the media called him on it. 6th or 7th year I think.

Course Obama doesn't give a rats ass so off to the 9th hole.

As the world descends into kaos Obama is mia at a party or golf course somewhere.

Not a surprise since you've been doing nothing but playing golf.
What a fucking loser

Obama learn obout it on the news?
Blame it on the news?
Finish his golf game anyways?
Fly to his next fundraiser?
Blame it on Bush?
Pull his head out of his ass & CREATE A PLAN?

And that's just a sampling from one page of a quick search
One page with no context to the current events that were ignored at the expense of golfing or vacationing. But I digress, I've already stated Trump is spending too much time out of office. I am not the hypocrite here. All you people bitching about it are. Just as some on the right now try to excuse it.

Forum List

Back