More left wing intolerance. You just cannot make this up!

• Banned
Eh I find it rather expected for them
It must really suck, having an ideology that cannot stand any kind of criticism whatsoever. So they try to silence us. Good luck with that. LOL! We're here to stay. We love our country and will defend it to the death... ours or theirs.

I've never been to a comic book convention that banned anyone...

bad_cosplay_1.jpg

This is how liberals roll.....

They can't defend their positions so they do this shit...

“I’ve never even heard of the East Coast Comicon,” Sorbo told the Todd Starnes Radio Show. “They don’t have any A-Listers attending. I think they are looking for free publicity.”

Yeah. Neither have I. Harry Dresden? :dunno:

Fuck em'. Wait for a Comicon that people actually give a shit about, like San Diego or New York. I'm sure they'd be more than happy to have Hercules there.

It's apparently only been around since 2011. I'd never heard of it either. East Coast Comicon - Wikipedia

“I’ve never even heard of the East Coast Comicon,” Sorbo told the Todd Starnes Radio Show. “They don’t have any A-Listers attending. I think they are looking for free publicity.”

Yeah. Neither have I. Harry Dresden? :dunno:

Fuck em'. Wait for a Comicon that people actually give a shit about, like San Diego or New York. I'm sure they'd be more than happy to have Hercules there.

It's apparently only been around since 2011. I'd never heard of it either. East Coast Comicon - Wikipedia

Even as a comic book fan I don't expect to know about every convention in the country, but this is fucking Kevin Sorbo. He has had nothing else to do for the past 20 years. If he has never heard of your convention then it must suck. :lol:

These people are not liberals; a true liberal would not "ban" anyone. They're fascists.

Forum List

Back