More homeless tent cities in California, Why is this not on the News

hvactec

VIP Member
Jan 17, 2010
New Jersey
I drove by the one in my area in New Jersey About a month ago and left a few bags of some old shirts shoes and two blankets I had along with some canned vegetables.
I noticed most of these people are to young to retire and just out of work its sad.
I mean if you see a place with homeless in your area and you have some old clothes or anything even water etc. you can stuff in a plastic bag and just drop it off, if you feel un easy just drive up drop it off beep your horn and leave. We should all try to help are fellow Americans cause are government is just screwing up big time.

here's the video this is in California and some other areas
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46r4yxttThw]YouTube - Great Depression Tent Cities in the US 2009[/ame]

There have been tent cities in California for years. There are homeless in every city - there always has been and it is likely there always will be.

I do find it entertaining that a liberal does one charitable thing and feels the need to announce it on the board. Others of us regularly donate our time and our money to those less fortunate and say nothing.

There have been tent cities in California for years. There are homeless in every city - there always has been and it is likely there always will be.

I do find it entertaining that a liberal does one charitable thing and feels the need to announce it on the board. Others of us regularly donate our time and our money to those less fortunate and say nothing.

Lighten up, CG.

The OP has 28 posts here and already you know all about his politics, his pattern of charitable giving and his motivation for posting this thread? Wish I had your Magic 8 Ball, mine must be running out of juice.

Lighten up, CG.

The OP has 28 posts here and already you know all about his politics, his pattern of charitable giving and his motivation for posting this thread? Wish I had your Magic 8 Ball, mine must be running out of juice.

I don't tell you how to post, kindly do likewise.

The OP talks about tent cities in Ca like they are a new thing. They are not. They exist in across this country and others. Presenting the tent cities in Ca as tho they have suddenly come into existence is either dishonest or naive.

Forum List

Back