More Gun Control Backlash

martybegan

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2010
Looks like they are going for a 3rd in Colorado.

THIRD Colorado Gun Grabbing Senator Faces Recall | The Gateway Pundit

Now, another anti-gun senator’s seat is in jeopardy. Democratic Senator Evie Hudak has a list of recall signatures that is gaining momentum. But, there’s even more at stake this time. As a result of last month’s recall, the Democrats now hold a majority in the senate by only one seat. Hudak’s recall would swing the balance. - See more at: THIRD Colorado Gun Grabbing Senator Faces Recall | The Gateway Pundit

i am always amazed how blinded both sides are on this issue...anit gun people want to deny me the right to self protection...and are amazed that a liberal can own guns....that just shocks me...when i am told ...you cant be a liberal you are a gun owner...

then you have the other side that thinks they should be able to carry any gun they want blah blah blah....and anywhere they want....amazing.....neither side sees any limitations to their wants

Does anyone know what happened to the Colorado liberal fuckstick(s) who made the idiot comments on rape victims and guns?

i am always amazed how blinded both sides are on this issue...anit gun people want to deny me the right to self protection...and are amazed that a liberal can own guns....that just shocks me...when i am told ...you cant be a liberal you are a gun owner...

then you have the other side that thinks they should be able to carry any gun they want blah blah blah....and anywhere they want....amazing.....neither side sees any limitations to their wants

Let's start with the begining..

" The Right of the People to keep and Bear arms Shall not be Infringed".

Pretty clear there.

Now let's look at where we are at... with all the gun laws in place.

Do I disagree with all of them? No.

But there has been a lot of "infringing" going on for an enumerated Right that specifically states "Shall not be infringed".

There are far less people advocating NO RESTRICTIONS at all then there are demanding no firearms at all.

And realistically no one advocating no restrictions has a snowballs chance in hell of it happening. But if the gun grabbers just keep on taking a little at a time they eventually will get what they want.

i will agree that the anti gun people are more rabid.....they just freak the fuck out...over guns...they are 'scared' of guns...i am like how can you be scared of an inanimate object? and when a gun person marries an anti gun person all hell breaks out...its worse the a mix religious marriage...i couldnt do it..i couldnt imagine anyone telling me i cant have or fire my guns..but then again i have no desire for a 50 caliber either....

i would like to handle a flame thrower however lol

Looks like they are going for a 3rd in Colorado.

THIRD Colorado Gun Grabbing Senator Faces Recall | The Gateway Pundit

Now, another anti-gun senator’s seat is in jeopardy. Democratic Senator Evie Hudak has a list of recall signatures that is gaining momentum. But, there’s even more at stake this time. As a result of last month’s recall, the Democrats now hold a majority in the senate by only one seat. Hudak’s recall would swing the balance. - See more at: THIRD Colorado Gun Grabbing Senator Faces Recall | The Gateway Pundit

good rid them all

Forum List

Back