More Government Overreach

Blues Man

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2016
A new bill is being floated in Congress

As of 06/22/2023 text has not been received for H.R.4202 - To amend title 18, United States Code, to expand to all firearms the requirement that Federal firearms licensees report sales of 2 or more handguns to the same unlicensed person within 5 consecutive business days.

Once again we see that law abiding gun owners and law abiding FFL dealers are being targeted.

It doesn't matter if the good citizen buying a handgun has to fill out the form 4473 and get a background check for each purchase now they want to make buying 2 handguns in 5 days some kind of offense that needs to be reported to the fucking government.

But I can buy as many handguns as I want from any unlicensed dealer I can find.

Yeah this ill stop all those criminals for sure.

The President's son skates on a felony gun charge because the existing gun laws were not enforced.

While at the same time, his supporters want more gun laws.

clown-pepe.gif

As of 06/22/2023 text has not been received for H.R.4202 - To amend title 18, United States Code, to expand to all firearms the requirement that Federal firearms licensees report sales of 2 or more handguns to the same unlicensed person within 5 consecutive business days.

Once again we see that law abiding gun owners and law abiding FFL dealers are being targeted.

It doesn't matter if the good citizen buying a handgun has to fill out the form 4473 and get a background check for each purchase now they want to make buying 2 handguns in 5 days some kind of offense that needs to be reported to the fucking government.

Does the rule apply to crackhead Hunter Biden also, or does he get a pass?

Well we only have one set of laws that applies to everyone, right?
Doesnt seem, that way, if you are a Republican you get your house raided and put in shackles at 4am with CNN covering it, while Democrats just get someone like James Dickhead Comey to say, "No prosecutor would bring charges for all those 33,000 emails, a lot classified, because she was just careless". Yeah, my ass she is careless, she sold us out just like Joe Biteme is, and the 3 letter organizations of the government....

I would suggest that the firearm issues are being kept alive for the purpose of keeping the American constituency divided. As long as a society is divided the elected officials have no fear of their respective constituency. Other never ending political issues are the Climate Change/G-W fraud, the alternative lifestyle gimmick & many others too numerous to list.

Doesnt seem, that way, if you are a Republican you get your house raided and put in shackles at 4am with CNN covering it, while Democrats just get someone like James Dickhead Comey to say, "No prosecutor would bring charges for all those 33,000 emails, a lot classified, because she was just careless". Yeah, my ass she is careless, she sold us out just like Joe Biteme is, and the 3 letter organizations of the government....
You missed the sarcasm.

Of course we have different laws for the elite than for the rest of us

I would suggest that the firearm issues are being kept alive for the purpose of keeping the American constituency divided. As long as a society is divided the elected officials have no fear of their respective constituency. Other never ending political issues are the Climate Change/G-W fraud, the alternative lifestyle gimmick & many others too numerous to list.
That certainly is a big part of it.

It's easy to demonize people by using children as political pawns and blatantly lying about guns and the millions of people who legally own and use guns and use them responsibly.

Well we only have one set of laws that applies to everyone, right?
Especially as it applies to firearms, it's pretty clear there is a set of rules that applies to the Dems protected class of criminals and a different, more onerous set of rules that applies to law-abiding firearms owners and purchasers.

The President's son skates on a felony gun charge because the existing gun laws were not enforced.

While at the same time, his supporters want more gun laws.

clown-pepe.gif
Isn't Pepe the frog a white supremacist thing?

I think that's true. The Dem controlled senate blocked a proposal by Louisiana's John Kennedy to remove the nonsensical pistol brace ban that the unelected beaurocrats at the ATF decided should be law.

Totally partisan. This after Sloppy Joe rattled on about how a pistol brace increased the caliber of a firearm.

Forum List

Back