More Good News!!

So good on so many fronts, I don't know which forum I should put it in:

Chromium-6 in water supply! Affects some 200M people in all 50 states. Think Erin Brockovich.

Cancer-causing ‘Erin Brockovich’ chemical in most U.S. tap water

Good news. Many corn fields in Ohio are expected to yield 300 bushels per acre this year. Bad news is that corn price is almost too low to make a profit. Ohio is prepped to make ethanol from corn to power your automobile but for some reason that market shut down.

Good news. Many corn fields in Ohio are expected to yield 300 bushels per acre this year. Bad news is that corn price is almost too low to make a profit.
Ah, the joys of primary industry.

Golly, with all the government meddling in water rights, all the EPA oversight, I just can't believe this could happen.

Shocked I tell you, shocked...

Good news. Many corn fields in Ohio are expected to yield 300 bushels per acre this year. ..... Ohio is prepped to make ethanol from corn to power your automobile but for some reason that market shut down.
Perhaps 'the man in the white suit' is one step ahead of you?

This is only a problem if you are old. Then your DNA error correction sequences shortened down to useless. Or if you are a child of a snorting leftist. In either case, not a problem. Drink more water, it is better for you.

Forum List

Back