More evidence of deception

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Freewill, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Freewill

Freewill Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,944
    Now we see all the posts about Romney lying, coming from the lying left I don't even read them. But here we have absolute proof of Obama lying his ass off and the left could care less. People died and Obama lied.

More evidence of deception

More evidence of deception - Right Turn - The Washington Post

The President clearly misled the American people with this claim, because if Obama’s Rose Garden speech was indeed the White House position, it did not inform any subsequent statement by the White House press office — and was even directly contradicted by his own spokesman several days later.
    On September 20 — eight days after Obama claims to have called the Benghazi attack an “act of terror” — Jay Carney affirmed to reporters that the White House had never called it “a terrorist attack.”

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
  2. Listening

Listening Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,045
    [​IMG]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. zzzz

zzzz Just a regular American

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +429
    Duh. Libya is nothing but dust in the wind. What matters is the economy and jobs not some dust pile in Africa. The American people are concerned about what is happening here at home and in their neighborhoods not in some pirate desert kingdom.

4. Old Rocks

Old Rocks Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,279
    Read the transcript.

5. buckeye45_73

buckeye45_73 Lakhota's my *****

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,954
    Even better the video......
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Nu6VZ9DeVc]President Obama Speaks on the Attack on Benghazi - YouTube[/ame]

So old Rocks, if he thought it was terrorism, why not mention it for another 2 weeks

And why does he call it senseless? it's terrorists...there is a reason and it aint a video....

6. Clementine

Clementine Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,696
    Now Obama is covering his past lies with new lies. He and others in his administration sounded like a worn out record with all the talk about the video and protesters. Then the truth comes out, he panics and somehow talks Hillary into taking the fall because he's scared shitless about the debate and more questions on the Libya attacks. Then, he lies again with help from the "moderatorprompter". Now the latest headline is that a British firm had been hired for security in Benghazi. I wondered how Obama would cover Hillary's ass after making her the scapegoat. I knew damn well no one in the administration would take blame or resign over a completely fucked up way of handling things.

Let's recap. He lies from day one and makes up a story lest he upset his Muslim buddies and keeps lying till he can't anymore. He can't admit al Qaeda is still going and plotting revenge. Once the truth is out, then more lies claiming he had said it was terrorists, Hillary takes responsiblity for security, then today blame gets passed along to a British security firm to let Hillary off the hook. So, the buck stops with the lowest people on the ladder.

He still hasn't even tried to explain all the lies, so I guess the media will pretend none of that happened and now if anyone else dares to ask for the truth, we'll be labeled as kooks just like those who have questioned the messiah on other things.

No wonder Obama's poll numbers are falling. Looks like Americans are way smarter than that douchebag gives them credit for.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2012
  7. tanyadoler

tanyadoler Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    ok i will

8. Freewill

Freewill Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,944
    Absolutely, Obama has screwed up everywhere, good point.

9. Freewill

Freewill Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,944
    Whow, I used to think that Mrs. Clinton was a little cute but man father time has really did a number on her. Of course she may be under some stress considering she knows that Obama is going to throw her under the bus.

10. Freewill

Freewill Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,944