More Economic Data you don't want to know

Anyone else notice the left is ignoring the context of the OP? They do this all the time. It's brain-trickery, or they try, twisted.

Do you think it's because they don't understand it? I don't see how that's so, they tell us how educated & sophisticated they are, hmm!

I don't care if it's annualized or not.
Of course you don't.

You also BELIEVE trumps creation of x Jobs was great after losing y jobs.

When y jobs was historically the worst. BUT BLAME CHINA.

But x jobs was the greatest gain in USA history. AFTER CHINA.
In fact it was, But CONTEXT.
Even though losing y jobs was ................. way worse.

Spin this fuckers.

You dumbass............I said the GDP raised 33% Trump's last quarter before Xiden was appointed. I don't care if it's annualized or not, and read post 5, dummy. Let's not pretend I said something else so you can sleep tonight. BTW, 33% growth is the highest in US history, though it was to be expected. Good thing we got Xiden though.
I guess you can bring a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

2020 was an ECONOMIC DISASTER with over 3% GDP CONTRACTION.

Economy came to a halt and then resumed with lost economic output overall.

Anyone trying to present such economy as a good one is not dealing with a full deck.

Last edited:
Of course you don't.

You also BELIEVE trumps creation of x Jobs was great after losing y jobs.

When y jobs was historically the worst. BUT BLAME CHINA.

But x jobs was the greatest gain in USA history. AFTER CHINA.
In fact it was, But CONTEXT.
Even though losing y jobs was ................. way worse.

Spin this fuckers.

Nowhere fuckface did I mention jobs. And you only want it included because you desire to ignore content, and more than that because of the fact jobs were lost because of COVID. You're twisting and dishonest. Show me where mother fucker jobs were gained in 2020, other than perhaps China that is.

That's how dishonest you are. Care to address the OP or are you still hiding?

Nowhere fuckface did I mention jobs. And you only want it included because you desire to ignore content, and more than that because of the fact jobs were lost because of COVID. You're twisting and dishonest. Show me where mother fucker jobs were gained in 2020, other than perhaps China that is.

That's how dishonest you are. Care to address the OP or are you still hiding?
Your SPIN adds ZERO context.
Do you know what context means?

YES.
Please do it, expose your ignorance.
Please do/try.

AWESOME, thought you'd never ask.

POST 5: Look at the 70s with a Democrat run house & senate and a Dem. POTUS. Worst state of affairs noted.

POST 5: Look at the improvement with Republicans in congress and Reagan.

POST 5: Good years with Clinton and Republican congress though the cost today is enormous. China is kicking our ass and the internet has dumbed people WAY THE FUCK DOWN.

POST 5: Looking at all the data and prior to COVID, Trump's numbers were best overall for data provided. Decent but improved GDP, lowest poverty level, lowest crime level, lowest misery index, lowest & true unemployment rate, etc. it's all there.

POST 5: The so-called Bush recession occurred with the Democrats running Congress.

POST 5: The worst of the "Bush recession" occurred while Obama was POTUS and the Democrats were running both houses.

POST 1: USA GDP performed best as compared to the rest of the world on Trump's watch, for data provided. That was with no wars BTW, and he didn't need to build govt. capital like what Obama and Xiden had to rely on. You guys ignore this because it's hard to soak in. Who's our competition? How do we compare to the competition? That's right, best on Trump's watch for data provided.

Fluctuations leftists somehow misunderstand. The more the USA takes a hit by recession the more room for improvement. It's unfortunate O'bummer and Xiden are underachievers for sake of govt. capital and who the fuck knows beyond one world communist order.

How'd I do?

LOOLOOL
To hide trumps failures with the virus.
Well. that is all you have.

Trump was a total failure.
But he built his CULT.

The CULT is scary. Are you a member of the CULT?

You lie. I'll ask again, show me a country who added jobs and had a favorable GDP for 2020? Go MFer or shut the fuck up.

Oh I forgot part of the summary, Let's Go Brandon!, look at the data.

You lie. I'll ask again, show me a country who added jobs and had a favorable GDP for 2020? Go MFer or shut the fuck up.

Oh I forgot part of the summary, Let's Go Brandon!, look at the data.
Ok
So you are blaming the economic fail in 2020 on China?

Fine. Now who do you support with the continued growth of the Stock Market?

Ok
So you are blaming the economic fail in 2020 on China?

Fine. Now who do you support with the continued growth of the Stock Market?

Does avoiding direct questions only to make shit up help you? From here you just look twisted and cowardly.

Nobody mentioned the stock market but you. Neat, I'm fucking rich. The market showed its face when it regained last year despite COVID.

I guess you can bring a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

2020 was an ECONOMIC DISASTER with over 3% GDP CONTRACTION.

Economy came to a halt and then resumed with lost economic output overall.

Anyone trying to present such economy as a good one is not dealing with a full deck.

Cool, you can pretend you accomplished something then. Does tennis make you gay or do you have to be gay first, BTW?

Um, you're the only one trying to present 2020 as a strong economy for GDP. Suck it up, you made the mistake and you're pretending I did. 45 love MFer.

the US economy is not growing at all.
GDP growth is counted as delta between this year's output and last years's output minus inflation.

if the government lies about inflation and it does - inflation is much higher than officially acknowledged 6,2%, then deflator counted in GDP formula must be much bigger, and GDP is much lower.

Real US GDP declines, because inflation is 2-3 times higher than 6,2%, US government manipulates statistics. food and benzne are excluded from CPI calculation, for example...

You're joking, right?

Nixon, Reagan, and Clinton all had higher growth rates than Trump. Obama and Trump were about the same, even though Obama had to start in the middle of an economic crash.

And they had much higher job creation than Trump.

Use your own link and see for yourself.

Trump never cracked 3 percent annual growth, even though he promised at least 4 percent and as high as 6 percent.
Obama did not start in the middle economic crash--the economy was already heading up (most recessions only last 2 years) and then that dipfuck Obama screwed things up which slowed the recover.

Yeah, I don't think the POTUS has a heck of a lot to do with it, although there needs to be someone who can actually regulate the economy (as is the job of the POTUS, as stated in the constitution). Evidence is in the Import/Export charts (below). How can we claim to be great unless we turn these numbers around? Instead, the dems continue to think that by taxing the living s**t out of american's, they can continue to fund their overseas operations. go figure.

Trade 1970 to 2021.png

Cool, you can pretend you accomplished something then. Does tennis make you gay or do you have to be gay first, BTW?

Um, you're the only one trying to present 2020 as a strong economy for GDP. Suck it up, you made the mistake and you're pretending I did. 45 love MFer.

Tennis? You are a straight up moron.

If you weren't you'd know how pathetic your comments are and how inseparable the pause in economic activity in Q2 is from resumption in Q3.

Yeah, I don't think the POTUS has a heck of a lot to do with it, although there needs to be someone who can actually regulate the economy (as is the job of the POTUS, as stated in the constitution). Evidence is in the Import/Export charts (below). How can we claim to be great unless we turn these numbers around? Instead, the dems continue to think that by taxing the living s**t out of american's, they can continue to fund their overseas operations. go figure.

View attachment 566739

This is simply not true. The Constitution enumerates the powers relegated to the government, and you will find 'regulate the economy' no where in it.

Article 1 section 8.

Don't believe everything the totalitarians...Democrats, tell you.

Forum List

Back