More Diplomacy, Less Military

Why am I souless? Because I point out your religion is a fairytale or that you are hypocritical murderers rather than richous Americans who think your country does no wrong and other countries are evil just because they don't agree with us?

I would gladly sacrafice you, me or a child for an entire species of polar bears.

God will not be pleased with your attitude towards his creatures or his planet.

You are souless because you are willing to sacrifice others.
Sacrifice yourself, by all means. But when you talk about how negligible the lives of OTHERS are, and how babies cannot measure up to your favorite animal, then you are souless. Life is cheap enough among humans, without making it even cheaper by claiming it is less valuable than the life of an animal.

God has some very definite ideas about those who hurt children, by the way, since you're so determined to bring God into this. And last I checked, the bible held no references in it which would support your claim that human children are less valuable than bears.

So tell us, once again, how it is that killing children will save the bears? Or is it just an excuse for your sick child killing fantasies?

You are souless because you are willing to sacrifice others.
Sacrifice yourself, by all means. But when you talk about how negligible the lives of OTHERS are, and how babies cannot measure up to your favorite animal, then you are souless. Life is cheap enough among humans, without making it even cheaper by claiming it is less valuable than the life of an animal.

God has some very definite ideas about those who hurt children, by the way, since you're so determined to bring God into this. And last I checked, the bible held no references in it which would support your claim that human children are less valuable than bears.

So tell us, once again, how it is that killing children will save the bears? Or is it just an excuse for your sick child killing fantasies?

I was making a point stupid. Your party is murdering people in the middle east for $ and oil. You total hypocrite.

And I bet you anything the bible says something about protecting the land and creatures on this earth. You just don't know it. That's because your preacher only teaches the scary things in the bible. Be gay and burn in hell. Armegedon, etc.

I find it funny you care very little about a grown up living bear but you care so much about a fetus. Funny. Strange.

And HA HA! Like I would hurt children. I would not hurt children. But if I had to make the call, 500 fetus' or the entire bear species, I'd go with the fetus'.

No, I don't suppose your man made religion mentions the lives of innocent animals. I don't buy what they say. Souless animals? The only souless creatures I know are elephants.

I was making a point stupid. Your party is murdering people in the middle east for $ and oil. You total hypocrite.

And I bet you anything the bible says something about protecting the land and creatures on this earth. You just don't know it. That's because your preacher only teaches the scary things in the bible. Be gay and burn in hell. Armegedon, etc.

I find it funny you care very little about a grown up living bear but you care so much about a fetus. Funny. Strange.

And HA HA! Like I would hurt children. I would not hurt children. But if I had to make the call, 500 fetus' or the entire bear species, I'd go with the fetus'.

No, I don't suppose your man made religion mentions the lives of innocent animals. I don't buy what they say. Souless animals? The only souless creatures I know are elephants.

another fine example of PETA laced nonsense....

I lifted this snippet from the article in the OP.

Our intuitive approach to fighting terrorists and insurgents is to blow things up. But one of the most cost-effective counterterrorism methods in countries like Pakistan and Afghanistan may be to build things up, like schooling and microfinance. Girls’ education sometimes gets more bang for the buck than a missile.

Whoever said it, Dennis Ross I think, demonstrates just how ignorant and uninformed he is when it comes to events on the ground in Afghanistan.

First of all, things like schooling, particularly girls schooling, and microeconomy were destroyed by the Taliban when they seized power in Afghanistan. Any rebuilding of these elements relies entirely on removing the Taliban from the equation...permanently. Now, we could have aked them nicely to pack up and leave, but somehow I doubt that would have been very effective.

Secondly, the rebuilding of infrastructure, villages, schools, mosques etc is an ongoing process with ISAF/and the Afghan government. Funding comes from many countries including the US, Canada and Britain.

Here's an example of just one project, in this case, British backed. There are many more throughout the country:

Three months after UK troops helped Afghan Security Forces to recapture Musa Qaleh the process of returning the town to a bustling centre of commerce is well underway.

Musa Qaleh is gradually beginning to return to some sense of normality, the reconstruction and development works a testament to the comprehensive joint efforts of the local government headed by Governor Mullah Salam and supported by elements of the UK Provincial Reconstruction Team (PRT) and other elements of the British military.

Ministry of Defence | Defence News | Military Operations | Reconstruction and development continue apace in Musa Qaleh

Perhaps, before this gentleman makes such laughably misinformed comments, he should visit the country. Or, if he hasn't the balls, at least google the facts.

I lifted this snippet from the article in the OP.

Whoever said it, Dennis Ross I think, demonstrates just how ignorant and uninformed he is when it comes to events on the ground in Afghanistan.

First of all, things like schooling, particularly girls schooling, and microeconomy were destroyed by the Taliban when they seized power in Afghanistan. Any rebuilding of these elements relies entirely on removing the Taliban from the equation...permanently. Now, we could have aked them nicely to pack up and leave, but somehow I doubt that would have been very effective.

Secondly, the rebuilding of infrastructure, villages, schools, mosques etc is an ongoing process with ISAF/and the Afghan government. Funding comes from many countries including the US, Canada and Britain.

Here's an example of just one project, in this case, British backed. There are many more throughout the country:

Perhaps, before this gentleman makes such laughably misinformed comments, he should visit the country. Or, if he hasn't the balls, at least google the facts.

The Taliban did leave. And then when we abandoned Afganistan, by sending the troops we needed to win in Afganistan to Iraq. So the Taliban moved back in. Some farmers in Afganistan welcome the Taliban back because there is no other option. We abandoned them because they don't have oil.

Talk about soulless.

Why am I souless? Because I point out your religion is a fairytale or that you are hypocritical murderers rather than richous Americans who think your country does no wrong and other countries are evil just because they don't agree with us?

I would gladly sacrafice you, me or a child for an entire species of polar bears.

Please go sacrifice yourself... it would be better for the human race

If you would sacrifice children for bear, then you would hurt children, and you're a liar when you say you wouldn't. According to your own words, you would.

Being stewards of the land does not require that we sacrifice children to maintain it, and those who would take the lives of innocents are particularly abhorrent to God, according to the Bible.

I find your bizarre rhetoric and anti-Christian bigotry a little frightening, particularly since you are the one who keeps bringing God and Christianity (oh, and "fetuses") up. Apparently not only do you hate children, but you hate Christians as well. Which I think I pretty much already nailed when I said you hate all things American and put no value on American life.

Other than that, your commentary about my preacher etc. has no basis in fact. I suggest that if you are going to play with the big boys, you educate yourself a little before you make yourself look more ignorant than you have already.

Last edited:
The Taliban did leave. And then when we abandoned Afganistan, by sending the troops we needed to win in Afganistan to Iraq. So the Taliban moved back in. Some farmers in Afganistan welcome the Taliban back because there is no other option. We abandoned them because they don't have oil.

Talk about soulless.

Abandoned Afghanistan? WTF are you talking about!!?? Do you really know anything about it? It doesn't sound like it! Yes, sure, we could do with a couple more brigades, but Afghanistan has never been abandoned.

And please don't proceed in subsequent posts to lecture me on what goes on in Afghanistan. I have already done one tour with another coming up, so I know precisely what the situation on the ground is.

If you would sacrifice children for bear, then you would hurt children, and you're a liar when you say you wouldn't. According to your own words, you would.

Being stewards of the land does not require that we sacrifice children to maintain it, and those who would take the lives of innocents are particularly abhorrent to God, according to the Bible.

I find your bizarre rhetoric and anti-Christian bigotry a little frightening, particularly since you are the one who keeps bringing God and Christianity (oh, and "fetuses") up. Apparently not only do you hate children, but you hate Christians as well. Which I think I pretty much already nailed when I said you hate all things American and put no value on American life.

Other than that, your commentary about my preacher etc. has no basis in fact. I suggest that if you are going to play with the big boys, you educate yourself a little before you make yourself look more ignorant than you have already.

I said if we had to sacrafice one kid to save all the bears, i'd do it. Easily. But I love kids. I'm just sure that I could find one or two in the bunch that would be sacraficable. My first question would be, "anyone here with a last name Baba?"

And your entire church is misguided. Church of ill repuke.

I would hurt children? Yea, that's the message i wanted you to get out of this, stupid twat.

I don't hate Christians. I fear them. They will murder in the name of their god. Just like Muslims. You think you can get away with anything you do so long as you apologize to Jesus on Sunday. That's scary. You guys have been fed a lie for 2000 years and try talking common sense to someone who's been brainwashed for that long.

I said if we had to sacrafice one kid to save all the bears, i'd do it. Easily. But I love kids. I'm just sure that I could find one or two in the bunch that would be sacraficable. My first question would be, "anyone here with a last name Baba?"

I would hurt children? Yea, that's the message i wanted you to get out of this, stupid twat.

I don't hate Christians. I fear them. They will murder in the name of their god. Just like Muslims. You think you can get away with anything you do so long as you apologize to Jesus on Sunday. That's scary. You guys have been fed a lie for 2000 years and try talking common sense to someone who's been brainwashed for that long.

you would sacrifice a child to save a polar bear.....gotcha.....

let me ask you something, would the polar bear sacrifice a cub to save your sorry ass.....

Excuse me for getting confused, but is this thread about 'More Diplomacy, Less Military', or is it about sacrificing polar bears!!!!!!!

I don't murder in the name of anyone. That's what you've been programmed to believe. If we murdered in the name of God, there'd be a huge swath through the middle of the US. Nor do you know anything about my church or the people in it. All that talking out of your ass must hurt it somewhat.

And you remain a liar, and have admitted more than once that you would kill kids.

"I said if we had to sacrafice one kid to save all the bears, i'd do it. Easily."
Your words. You're a liar who fantasizes about killing children. While using one side of your mouth to say you love children, you've said repeatedly that you could find a few to kill for the bears (up to 500. Nice.)

Btw, you twisted freak, you still haven't answered why we'd have to choose between babies and bears.

Though I have a pretty clear picture that there really is no need for a choice...you just like to think about killing babies.

Someone needs to call his mother so she can take his computer privileges.

For the record, i wouldn't have sent 4000 men to die in Iraq for oil. And I love children. I feel sorry for human and animal suffering. Kids in orphanages, bears in cages, etc. It all breaks my heart.

I liked Clinton's 21st Century war in Bosnia. How many troops died? 3? That's the way the USA should fight wars. If we don't like what you are doing, we strategically bomb your military and economic interests until we render you helpless. But not carpet bombing neighborhoods. Not purposely starting a war that we knew would lead to sectarian violence. Have you all forgot that Bush rushed into Iraq without a real game plan? Then had our soldiers go out on patrol while he tried to come up with a gameplan? What a thoughtless bastard. Same for all of you who defended his every action along the way.

I would not send soldiers to drive around looking for IUD's. I would have a high tech remote control car drive over IUD's. I would not be cheap about giving the troops armoured cars and flack jackets and overspend on my pentagon buddies, basically saying, "screw the troops".

Your party showed us that the troops are expendable. I don't think they are, you do. So don't tell me life is precious. You only have a soft spot for fetus'. I don't give a damn about fetus', because life isn't that precious. But planning out a war so 4000 20something year olds don't die needlessly? Or not invading for oil because you know 4000 men will die? Now life is precious enough to me that I would not invade.

To me a 1 or 4 or 20 or 40 year old's life is precious. But a seed in the womb of a woman that doesn't want to have the baby? No big deal to just rip it out.

Your religion may tell you that I'm wrong. But I'm sure it also tells you that what we have done in Iraq is wrong too. So how do you work it out in your head that 1 million dead Iraqi's is justifiable? And regardless, keep your religion to yourself. I believe in Fairy God mothers and leprechans. So should I start quoting what they have told me? Because that's how much credibility I give to the corran or bible. Man made and currupted by man.

I liked Clinton's 21st Century war in Bosnia. How many troops died? 3? That's the way the USA should fight wars. If we don't like what you are doing, we strategically bomb your military and economic interests until we render you helpless. But not carpet bombing neighborhoods. Not purposely starting a war that we knew would lead to sectarian violence. Have you all forgot that Bush rushed into Iraq without a real game plan? Then had our soldiers go out on patrol while he tried to come up with a gameplan? What a thoughtless bastard. Same for all of you who defended his every action along the way.

Ah, you mean the war in Serbia....you know, the one where we had no international authority or even congressional authority to intervene....

your religion is a fairytale

Holy shit you are well informed. Not only do you know for sure which religions are bogus, you know a great deal about the real God!

Please, tell me more about what would and wouldn't please God.

Really? You don't find it perfectly natrual for someone to care more about their own species than that of a competitor?

But I love kids. I'm just sure that I could find one or two in the bunch that would be sacraficable.

Wow.

Hm; I think the message you wanted to send was that you, not being blind to the obvious, have those crazy Christians and Republicans nailed as the deluded fools they are, and that your worldview is the natural and healthy one to have.

The message you actually sent? A little bit different.

I don't hate Christians. I fear them. They will murder in the name of their god. Just like Muslims.

Yeah, because that has everything to do with religion. It's not like any of the murderers you're thinking of wouldn't have just sat at home peacefully if not for those evil religions.

You think you can get away with anything you do so long as you apologize to Jesus on Sunday. That's scary.

Heh. As opposed to those who think they can get away with anything they do without having to apologize to anyone ever.

try talking common sense to someone who's been brainwashed for that long.

How old are you, 'bobo?

I remember a time when everything seemed so clear to me, and people with different approaches to issues seemed either duped or malicious. I wonder if I was obnoxious as you are now...

Forum List

Back