More Democrat 'Community Organizing': 90 Homicides = Chicago's Bloodiest Month In 20yrs...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Another once great city lost to Third World Democrat misery. Remember folks, all of our communities are just a couple of Democrats away from becoming Chicago/Detroit Hellholes. Don't let it happen to your community.

A 24-year-old man was killed and a 23-year-old man was grazed by a bullet in a shooting in the West Lawn neighborhood late Wednesday night, capping off the most violent month in Chicago in 20 years.

Chicago police said there were 90 homicides in August, and a total of 472 people shot in 384 separate attacks. The city has not had that many murders in one month since August 1996...

With 90 Homicides, August Was Chicago's Bloodiest Month In 20 Years
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Don't worry...there are still more than enough blacks alive in the city of Chicago to vote for hilary.........

Don't worry...there are still more than enough blacks alive in the city of Chicago to vote for hilary.........
It doesn't matter at all, the dead will vote hitlery too....perhaps that's why democrats just don't give a fuck.....

I take it that 20 years ago, shootings were even more common.
During the intervening 20 years, shootings must have declined.

So.......what caused the decline during this 20 year period and what has changed to cause the rate to increase.

I know your kind spends a lot of time busting Chicago. So do you know the back story to all these shootings?

Or course Chicago is a democrats run city. But street punks and gang bangers don't vote and don't give a shit who runs the city gov. Except for the popo. They might care about that.

What changed in Chicago? And why were there more shootings 20 years ago. You have any idea?

So.......what caused the decline during this 20 year period and what has changed to cause the rate to increase.

I know your kind spends a lot of time busting Chicago. So do you know the back story to all these shootings?

Or course Chicago is a democrats run city. But street punks and gang bangers don't vote and don't give a shit who runs the city gov. Except for the popo. They might care about that.

What changed in Chicago? And why were there more shootings 20 years ago. You have any idea?
Did you happen to notice there is a black man in he White House?

Wrong....I have posted the stories of street gangs taking control of their alderman through elections...then getting their pet aldermen to vote down police resources, protect their gang members, and protect gang interests.....

Wrong....I have posted the stories of street gangs taking control of their alderman through elections...then getting their pet aldermen to vote down police resources, protect their gang members, and protect gang interests.....

You are saying that 20 years ago, they were doing the same thing? But it got better for a short time. Why?

You are saying that 20 years ago, they were doing the same thing? But it got better for a short time. Why?

The welfare state hadn't kicked in........up to the 1960s there wasn't as much violence...then the democrats destroyed the black family going forward into the 70s, 80s and now in the 90s and today....we have young boys without fathers to teach them how to be men......and now the police are drawing back....and the criminals know it.....

The welfare state hadn't kicked in........up to the 1960s there wasn't as much violence...then the democrats destroyed the black family going forward into the 70s, 80s and now in the 90s and today....we have young boys without fathers to teach them how to be men......and now the police are drawing back....and the criminals know it.....

Interesting observation. Thanks.

This is so sad. Why can't the Democrats get it right? It's all in their hands. Why hasn't anything changed?

Forum List

Back