I have a better idea. follow the law. vaccinate and stop endangering everyone else :cuckoo:
Go fuck your self!

classy. :cuckoo:

again, follow the law. vaccinate. stop endangering others with your lunacy.
Vaccines are not law, eugenics via vaccination is not lawful and shooting children up with all sorts of foriegn substances is criminal.
yokie dokie.

eugenics? :cuckoo:
Get out of your dank dark little closet and do some research.

into what? conspiracy theories?

pathetic :cuckoo:

Or just home school your kids. If you feel that burned about it, it should be a small price to pay.
My children are already adults and theirs will soon have their own children. As grandmother that has already done the research I find people that use legislation and erroneous studies to force their will and products on anyone appalling.

research into conspiracy theories isn't research :cuckoo:

http://www.joepaduda.com/2015/02/the-anti-vaccination-idiocy/

Or just home school your kids. If you feel that burned about it, it should be a small price to pay.
My children are already adults and theirs will soon have their own children. As grandmother that has already done the research I find people that use legislation and erroneous studies to force their will and products on anyone appalling.

These "products" are what reduced mortality levels to what we see today. The fact is that your resistance to this harms people who cannot actually get vaccines due to medical issues. Once enough people decide not to do it, the concept of herd immunity is lost.

I have plenty of cousins, plenty of friends who have had kids, and none of them have ever had a reaction to vaccines besides a sore arm an a mild fever.

One by one, our freedoms are melting away. There was a kid on my block when I was in the 2nd grade that got polio, and was on crutches for life. I will never get to experience that challenge.:cry:

One by one, our freedoms are melting away. There was a kid on my block when I was in the 2nd grade that got polio, and was on crutches for life. I will never get to experience that challenge.:cry:
Polio is in poo. Plumbing and cleanliness is what prevents the majority of diseases over all. It is not even an issue with Polio vaccines as much as all the other crap being pushed onto the children and adults for profit and other nefarious programs. Using children as guinea pigs is not acceptable.

Today the Obama administration is claiming they need billions more because of ZIKA. Zika being released in order to claim more taxpayer money is needed for vaccines to be developed is bullshit too.

Zika causes flu like symptoms and it is not the proven cause of microcephaly no matter how many of you guys keep claiming that it is. I think you all must receive a paycheck from Monsanto and their partner companies like Sumitoto in an to attempt to dispel the truth when people post about the dangers being created by these f'ing corporations that could care less about the human cost of their chemicals and pharmaceutical bullshit.

The pesticide pyriproxyfen was is applied to drinking water in some parts of Brazil to kill the larvae of the mosquitos that transmit Zika which increased the cases of microcephaly. The increase of microcephaly in Brazil looked like the golden opportunity for y'all to try to create a fear and suck up some more tax payer funds.

Definitely not lady like of me but the simplest way to say it, you dead people all can go fuck yourselves and each other but leave the children alone.

I'll have to do some research on the, "polio is in poo" statement! I have already Googled the New England Journal of Medicine, and did not find that phrase anywhere........

I spent several years studying parasites locally after finding worms in my fish in our pond. This sweet lady spent a lifetime searching for answers for her Autistic son. Well worth taking the time to listen to her and what she found through her search to help her son.

Holy crap, something we agree on.

The vaccine thing has been refuted over and over again, yet it refuses to die.

How long until this is dumped into the Conspiracy Theory dungeon?
As long as parents feel their children are being damaged or nay have a chance at being damaged by vaccines. When a perfectly healthy child is fine one moment and dying the next after a vaccine there is an issue.

SV40 virus

My mother has a cousin whose daughter was born perfectly normal and after the vaccine she changed overnight. She has severe autism. My grandmother and her mother's mom were sisters. One day she told my grandmother,"that child was born norma, she was as normal as could be until the day she was given that vaccine. I'm convinced that is what did it to her. That was over 30 years ago, RodISHI. I have a cousin who has two babies both vaccinated both were diagnosed with autism. The people who try to mock you on this matter? I believe they know the truth. They just don't care.

They don't care because it is a liberal agenda and that is more important to them than the lives of babies. Sad but true. Look at them and find one who doesn't endorse mass murder of babies, Planned Parenthood, etc. Why would they care about vaccines killing children and giving others autism? They wouldn't and they don't. One day such people will face God and it will be a very shocking moment for them when they find out they are going to spend the rest of eternity in hell.

As long as parents feel their children are being damaged or nay have a chance at being damaged by vaccines. When a perfectly healthy child is fine one moment and dying the next after a vaccine there is an issue.

SV40 virus

My mother has a cousin whose daughter was born perfectly normal and after the vaccine she changed overnight. She has severe autism. My grandmother and her mother's mom were sisters. One day she told my grandmother,"that child was born norma, she was as normal as could be until the day she was given that vaccine. I'm convinced that is what did it to her. That was over 30 years ago, RodISHI. I have a cousin who has two babies both vaccinated both were diagnosed with autism. The people who try to mock you on this matter? I believe they know the truth. They just don't care.

They don't care because it is a liberal agenda and that is more important to them than the lives of babies. Sad but true. Look at them and find one who doesn't endorse mass murder of babies, Planned Parenthood, etc. Why would they care about vaccines killing children and giving others autism? They wouldn't and they don't. One day such people will face God and it will be a very shocking moment for them when they find out they are going to spend the rest of eternity in hell.

I have a dear friend with an Autistic son. Most of her family is in the medical field and they all hate what these people are doing to the children.

SV40 virus

I have a dear friend with an Autistic son. Most of her family is in the medical field and they all hate what these people are doing to the children.

The proof has been in for many years. They cover it up because its big money and they profit more off of sickness than children who are well. They also have an agenda to "depopulate" the earth...... I find some liberals think that they can play god with peoples lives. They are seriously mistaken about that. Their day is coming. Sooner than they think.

SV40 virus

I am sorry.

But there is no evidence that the problems arose from the vaccine

Your being "convinced" is not scientific evidence.

But why aren't I surprised? :rolleyes:

SV40 virus

I am sorry.

But there is no evidence that the problems arose from the vaccine

Why aren't I surprised? :rolleyes:

We could tell you but then you are your buddies would start whining and want the post removed and have whoever tells you banned.

SV40 virus

His autism didn't come from vaccines.

SV40 virus

correlation does not equal causation. and for cases of adverse reaction to vaccines, which are very rare, there is a system set up to provide medical care and compensation.

The risk of the diseases being vaccinated against is worse than the risk of an adverse vaccine reaction.

That is akin to saying Tapeworms are gone and its okay because we are unsure that there is correlated to the organ damage in the body from them. It could be something totally different like maybe your momma smoked and you have bad genes.

SV40 virus

It's actually the illuminati. These vaccines are supposed to turn you Catholic or Muslim depending on how much holy water they use. The ones that die simply die so they can get right to heaven and not burn in hell as a Catholic or muslin. The ones that get autisticsicsms are the ones that are tempted by Satin and try their best to turn away. It's really quite sad. Some even become gay!

There's a difference between being skeptical of the government and being a loon.

Retracted autism study an 'elaborate fraud,' British journal finds - CNN.com

It's so anti-intellectual and anti-science.

But in a country where a large portion of one political party thinks the President is born in Kenya, it's not surprising.

It's a sad day when backward countries in Africa are more advanced than a wide swath of the American public.

Rwanda, Burundi, Uganda have Higher Measles Vaccination Rates than US

Forum List

Back