More bad news for the race baiters.

There has been no leak of any info from the Grand Jury
Blacks commit 50% of all murder in this country...90% of those are black on black. They also kill twice as many whites every year.

Idiots like Obama and sharpton are idiots that hate white people so much they can't see the real problems facing this nation.
And you hate black folks, well imagine that...

Nope,

How is it hating black folks if I want them to stop killing each other? I want the truth. You live on lies....

I want to live in civilization and pass on civilization to my children. You have me totally wrong.

"HATE FACTS"=TRUTH

No you people put down blacks and pigeon hole them, that is what you want to pass down, This isn't 1960 sorry...
Yet you don't want to educate them, keep them dumb and reliant. Yeah, your not racist.

Federal charges appear unlikely in Ferguson police shooting Washington Post - Yahoo News

So lets see Obama has stuck his uninformed nose in 3 cases so far proclaiming crap he had no idea was true involving blacks and been shown to be in err all 3 times. You would think after one he would have learned to keep his mouth shut till he knew the facts.

I'm not sure how ignorant Americans can get, but the OP consistently pushes the envelope.

Why would Police officer in the company of a dead person get Federal Charges against him?

I know you and know that you are a Fox News mangy American, but I also wonder how you can evolve backwards.

Did you think that Obama should have used Federal Law to attack the officer? (Is what I would ask if I hadn't seen you on multiple forums openly "flexing" as an ignorant racist in 2014.

On another note, "Federal charges appear to be unlikely in the drinking more water case of Michelle Obama and in the case of eating veggies"........As it turns out, open opinions is what a President is elected for......small brain.

Forum List

Back