More Bad News For Obama&Chicago Thugs, North Carolina Is More Red Than DNC Thought.

i was surprised when nc went for obama.....but this year we got a bad democratic gov who is not running for re election...that just kinda says it all....now can pat from charlotte carry the state for the gop?

can obama get out the vote in the east....i was not aware that the research triangle carried obama....i thought it was the black vote east of greensboro.....will they be motivated this election?

To tell you the truth so was I.

RTP has loads of Eastern Yanks though so who knows.

I lived right outside Raleigh and most of the folks I knew were very conservative. The go to Church every Sunday types.

Did have a few Democrat or nothing friends as well. LOL

I have a feeling the State will go Rep this time round though. Will just have to wait and see. With NC nothing would surprise me.

I found this 2008 Presidential General Election Results - North Carolina

Unless I am reading the data wrong, the following results are from the 2008 general election:

Wake County Obama 56% McCain 42%
Durham County Obama 75% McCain 23%
Orange County Obama 71% McCain 27%

I have a feeling at least with North Carolina that a lot of those who voted in 2008 will not be voting in 2012 The hope and change has drink has worn off,

Still waiting for your evidence that he cheated in North Carolina last time.

Does the sun rise in the East and set in the West? Dems cheat! Unless you regard registering eight year old females to vote ethical.
ACORN is supposedly gone but the Working Families Party is still alive and kicking. WFP was hatched out of the same SEIU affiliated cockroach incubator as Bertha Lewis' ACORN.

Yup. People were so sick of Bush and the Reps I think they would have voted for OL'Mickey Mouse as Prez.

Barry was an unknown quantity. A smooth talking shyster of the first magnitude. Loads of people bought into his Hope and Change bs. Of course it didn't take long for Barrys way left leaning true colors to appear.

America has had 3yrs to let Barry fix things. We can all see how well that has gone. The guys polices haven't worked and he is clueless. Time for another change.

Of course there are some out there who still think the guy walks on water. I ain't one of em.

I would take your argument a lot more seriously if it came from someone who voted for Obama in 2008 and has become disillusioned. I haven't really heard from that person yet.

I think it is kind of silly for someone who voted for McCain because she hated Obama (not because she liked McCain) and is going to vote for Romney for much the same reason to speculate what the folks who voted for Obama last time were thinking.

So how about it. Anyone here who voted for Obama last time who is seriously giving thought to voting for Romney this time?

I didn't and don't hate Barry.

I just knew a shyster when I heard one and I never bought his Hope and Change BS.

AS for my voting for Romney because I dislike Barry??

Nope. Its more like I think Romney has the business sense to get this country back on track.

Unlike you I could give fuck one about his religion. He can worship an idol in the corner for all I care.

If this guy can get this country up and running I will consider my vote well spent.

Again, you danced over my main point. You didn't vote for him in 2008, you won't vote fhim this time. So your position is sort of meaningless. Until I hear from folks who did vote for him in 2008, but aren't this time.

Now, the Mormon Robot being a businessman doesn't impress me. Maybe because I spent enough time in business to realize that most of those people are idiots. Maybe because I know our only two "businessman" Presidents were Herbert Hoover and George W. Bush. But mostly because I know the skills that work in business don't work in politics. In business, your underlings will not tell you you are a complete idiot.

In politics, people will happily offer that opinion, 24/7.

Forum List

Back