More antifa asshats acting like asshats.

Antifa are pussy whipped bitchs...
Not the ones I know.

Man puts on swastika armband, walks around Seattle, gets punched to floor

nazi-swastika-punched-out-knock-out-seattle-black-man-antifa-dox.jpg

"The Seattle Police Department said they received reports of a man wearing a swastika armband and “instigating fights” late Sunday afternoon. When officers arrived on the scene, however, they found him on the ground. The man removed his armband and left without telling police what had happened."

What a pussy the Nazi is. :laugh:
Antifa pretend to be nazis in order to justify their stupidity.

The guy who punched him was a patriot.
Yeah the guy got the shit knocked out of him because he was pretending to be a Nazi. :)

Antifa are pussy whipped bitchs...
Not the ones I know.

Man puts on swastika armband, walks around Seattle, gets punched to floor

nazi-swastika-punched-out-knock-out-seattle-black-man-antifa-dox.jpg

"The Seattle Police Department said they received reports of a man wearing a swastika armband and “instigating fights” late Sunday afternoon. When officers arrived on the scene, however, they found him on the ground. The man removed his armband and left without telling police what had happened."

What a pussy the Nazi is. :laugh:
Antifa pretend to be nazis in order to justify their stupidity.

The guy who punched him was a patriot.
Yeah the guy got the shit knocked out of him because he was pretending to be a Nazi. :)
They are all fucking nutty.

Trump doesn't have to do it. He will just ask someone else to do it for him...and there will be many volunteers. Or he will maneuver them into slapping themselves. He is pretty good at tricking morons into fucking themselves up.

Trump i s a Legendary Level Troller.

If he wants to distract the press into conniption fits, he can do it with a single tweet.

And they dont get it, lol

Trump doesn't have to do it. He will just ask someone else to do it for him...and there will be many volunteers. Or he will maneuver them into slapping themselves. He is pretty good at tricking morons into fucking themselves up.

Trump i s a Legendary Level Troller.

If he wants to distract the press into conniption fits, he can do it with a single tweet.

And they dont get it, lol
They appear incapable of learning.

Which is why they are called useful idiots. Obammers Retard Army.

First, I would like to say that I like what JimBowe1958 said about Liberal Privilege, as it seems very true. But my only comments on this subject is that there are both extremists on the right, and left. Currently the right is filled with Nazis, and the left with Antifa. Both are horrible groups, but you cant focus on one and not the other.

Forum List

Back