MORE Acorn Fraud

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
And the hits just keep coming.

From the NY Post:

Investigators probing ACORN have learned that an Ohio man registered to vote several times and cast a bogus ballot with a fake address, officials said yesterday, as they revealed that nearly 4,000 registration applications supplied by the left-leaning activist group were suspect.
ACORN GROUP SUPPLIED NEARLY 4,000 FAKE VOTER REGISTRATIONS IN CLEVELAND AREA - New York Post

It's the latest issue in the probe of ACORN's registering voters in Ohio, one of at least nine states where officials are investigating similar reports of phony sign-ups by the group.

At the same time, officials said, some 5 percent, or 3,650, of the 73,000 total registration cards turned in by ACORN in the Cleveland area from its Project Vote initiative to sign up low-income voters were "questionable," Platten said.

There were "egregious acts of registering multiple times," said Platten. "The extent of it is beyond the resources of this board."

Nash's case and three others were turned over to authorities yesterday, said Ryan Miday, a spokesman for prosecutor Bill Masson.

Last edited:
And the hits just keep coming.

From the NY Post:

Investigators probing ACORN have learned that an Ohio man registered to vote several times and cast a bogus ballot with a fake address, officials said yesterday, as they revealed that nearly 4,000 registration applications supplied by the left-leaning activist group were suspect.
ACORN GROUP SUPPLIED NEARLY 4,000 FAKE VOTER REGISTRATIONS IN CLEVELAND AREA - New York Post

ya--but they claim it's ok because all the fakes are caught--didn't you know that ? :lol:

• Banned
What I find amusing is that lefties consider it "disenfranchisement" to pursue voter fraud.

Pfft.

Then why did you not seem concerned about the FACT that the republican party has been found by a court judge to be using illegal tactics to keep Americans from legally voting?

• Banned
Did you read the part about 9 states?
I'm waiting for you to say something stupid about "Who owns the NY Post? How do you know this story is true? The government changed the report...." and my personal favorite, "This is just one incident".
What a leftoid nutcase.

Forum List

Back