Moochelles face blurred by Saudi State TV

The First Lady tells the Saudis to go fuck themselves in their treatment of women

Republicans outraged
Nope, did obamas nose get dirty from bowing to his Muslim Prince?

Obama-Bow-Saudi-King.png

Did they hold hands and flirt like they were on a first date?

saudi08.jpg

Goal achieved, post a thread about the Obamas and the libturds will come schreeching and wailing live a African bee swarm.
What is that smell??
A fail troll attempt seems like.
These guys sure get huffy now dayz, since they won the election,,must be the disappointment of the powerless, lack luster congressional agenda...
I've not seen "winners" whine so much. Have you?

Goal achieved, post a thread about the Obamas and the libturds will come schreeching and wailing live a African bee swarm.
What is that smell??
A fail troll attempt seems like.
These guys sure get huffy now dayz, since they won the election,,must be the disappointment of the powerless, lack luster congressional agenda...
I've not seen "winners" whine so much. Have you?
No, unless it was a ghey wedding,,men only....

Or a Secretary of State

Good, so we've established that protocal is for women to cover their hair when they visit Muslim countries.
So why does Moose think she's above all that?
If she did, you'd just hate that also...
Proof? Link?

The Obamas are like the Beverly Hillbillies when they go abroad. They consistently break protocol and embarass this country.

So. You think that an American woman is a "Beverly Hillbilly" if they don't submit to 7th century Muslim customs for women. That's interesting.
These Rwer's suck up to Muslim's all,,,the ,,,,,time,,,,really...

They're in favor of killing every Muslim on the planet but don't like that Obama killed bin Laden or uses drones. They hate all Muslims but they worship the Muslim who controls the programing on Fox.

Hypocrites.

The Saudis are freaking because Michelle Obama refused to wear a veil

Imagine the number of rightwing threads we would have gotten if she did
Exactly.

Imagine...

Just imagine

if she had done this:

lauramosque2.JPG

There would have been no controversy. she's in ther country, she should respect the culture. As is I'm sure she offended a lot of people.

I can understand why they wear towels and scarves on their heads, they don't bath and want to keep the same dirt intact, it's like a mousse...

The Saudis are freaking because Michelle Obama refused to wear a veil

Imagine the number of rightwing threads we would have gotten if she did
Exactly.

Imagine...

Just imagine

if she had done this:

lauramosque2.JPG

There would have been no controversy. she's in ther country, she should respect the culture. As is I'm sure she offended a lot of people.
Are you shitting me?

The right wing had a freakin' bird when Nancy Pelosi wore a headscarf in a Muslim country.

Michelle doing it would have lit their hateful little ears on fire.

Forum List

Back