Montana Sheriff's Department interview....

I've been to both Gillete and Sundance, but was never in a bar there. I used to hang out in the Stockman or the Sump in Sheridan, or Antlers in Alder, or the Bale a' Hay in Virginia City. Many, many moons ago though, like over twenty years ago.
10,000 silver dollar bar is outside of Missoula, sorry I should of clarified!
I will have to ask my brother the name of the friend of his who just died from Stockman!

The Stockman was a bar in Sheridan where my sister lives... :)
I swear it is a town there! maybe it is not? My brother talks about going to stockman but maybe he was talking about the bar? If he was I am idiot!
You were probably in SHeridan around the same time as my mom though, probably crossed paths!

I've been to both Gillete and Sundance, but was never in a bar there. I used to hang out in the Stockman or the Sump in Sheridan, or Antlers in Alder, or the Bale a' Hay in Virginia City. Many, many moons ago though, like over twenty years ago.
10,000 silver dollar bar is outside of Missoula, sorry I should of clarified!
I will have to ask my brother the name of the friend of his who just died from Stockman!

The Stockman was a bar in Sheridan where my sister lives... :)
I guess it is a livestock place and the guy worked there. When he said he was from Stockman I thought he meant a town. My bad!

Forum List

Back