Monica's revenge: Lewinsky 'to publish secret love letters to Clinton- for 12m

CausingPAIN

Rookie
Jan 26, 2012
I'm not sure? Can you help?
Monica's revenge: Lewinsky 'to publish secret love letters to Clinton revealing his insatiable desire for threesomes and how he trashed Hillary'

Read more: Monica Lewinsky 'writing tell-all memoir including her secret love letters to Clinton' | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

YES!​

rubens_bill_and_monica.jpg

:banana:Romney can be saved!:banana:

Last edited:
the pics in this thread are classic...

is she posting all of her letters?

or just the jizz stained ones?

article-2205490-0009267200000258-930_634x430.jpg

There were two times he's pointed that boney finger and lied to the people... this time...

and at the dumbasscrat convention.

Why was it the first thing I thought of was "ashtrays are flying somewhere on the planet this evening"?

In spite of cons' best efforts, Clinton left office with a 66% approval. He'll survive Monica's book, too.

The article states the letters are from her to Clinton. I'm pretty sure he had sense enough to not reply.
She also says that she ended a pregnancy, fathered by someone else, during that period. I guess she was "seeing" lots of different men at that time.

Last edited:
Might ball up Hillary's run if she tries to go at it in 2016.

i think real people have moved on,, i just want to watch repub band the banner!:eusa_whistle:

True most have,so you are just a troll.

Question?? did you find it ok for Bill to wag his finger and lie to the world on TV??

Integrity we could use much more of it in DC

troll? The word does nothing for me, but if you require it, feel free.
Integrity? We're talking about actions by individual consenting adult humans. My understanding becoming a politician, integrity is one many things to go, but if you manage to hang on, then beat your banner your integrity has never been compromised. Maybe, maybe not until expos. But the hilarious thing about integrity of these politicians you're making deals across the globe with people that have no integrity in some cases at all. I find very little integrity in this by a person banging their integrity is so posh, but it needs to be done. so your point?

Bill to wag his finger? Politicians spend a lot of time Wagging fingers. I'm not overly sensitive about it. But I do notice these things. Clinton was not the first person to have sex in the oval office. Humans have sex, some peoples lifestyle have less restrictions. Others impose a greater restriction and oppression on their's. Anyhow it's Bill. Hillary and Monica problem. And I will Wag a finger at the republicans myself, you people are running the gov't and a possible nine blowjobs is more important. All the wasted time for the people, making brownie points for election time. your claimed brownie points is that your prosecuting blowjobs.
By the way I do hope the current occupants of the White House did the pickle tickle in the oval office so they can lay claim to another first for the black man :eusa_whistle:

i think real people have moved on,, i just want to watch repub band the banner!:eusa_whistle:

Question?? did you find it ok for Bill to wag his finger and lie to the world on TV??

Integrity? We're talking about actions by individual consenting adult humans. My understanding becoming a politician, integrity is one many things to go, but if you manage to hang on, then beat your banner your integrity has never been compromised. Maybe, maybe not until expos. But the hilarious thing about integrity of these politicians you're making deals across the globe with people that have no integrity in some cases at all. I find very little integrity in this by a person banging their integrity is so posh, but it needs to be done. so your point?

Bill to wag his finger? Politicians spend a lot of time Wagging fingers. I'm not overly sensitive about it. But I do notice these things. Clinton was not the first person to have sex in the oval office. Humans have sex, some peoples lifestyle have less restrictions. Others impose a greater restriction and oppression on their's. Anyhow it's Bill. Hillary and Monica problem. And I will Wag a finger at the republicans myself, you people are running the gov't and a possible nine blowjobs is more important. All the wasted time for the people, making brownie points for election time. your claimed brownie points is that your prosecuting blowjobs.
By the way I do hope the current occupants of the White House did the pickle tickle in the oval office so they can lay claim to another first for the black man :eusa_whistle:

My point is he has no integrity,its that simple,I also have a problem being lied to by a sitting president,or anyone for that matter,and I don't care what the lie is about,a blow job or split his milk and cookies.

People that lie suck shit and so do people that make excuses for them.

My point is he has no integrity,its that simple,I also have a problem being lied to by a sitting president,or anyone for that matter,and I don't care what the lie is about,a blow job or split his milk and cookies.

People that lie suck shit and so do people that make excuses for them.

I'm confused, I'm assuming you vote in elections local and Federal? If you've ever voted for any politician I bet big money he has lied as a politician. To you, to the other side, world leaders, unions, made promises and new full well never gonna keep them in the first place, but it got them elected. So your point is here?

Forum List

Back