Monica Lewinsky reveals a plan to launch a “cultural revolution”.

I wish her well but she has a long history of making self-defeating choices. A lot of women make the mistake of sleeping with a married man/the boss but has never done much of anything else. And he wasn't her first. Why didn't she learn from her mistakes? And, why hasn't she ever done anything else with her life?

Women need to learn that they will always pay a higher price and, no matter who the man is, he will never ever leave his wife.
That's mostly correct. Some men actually DO trade in the wife for a "newer model"..But for the most part, your assessment is correct. The guy isn't leaving his wife

So I see she hasn't really grown up, since she blames this all on Drudge.

Sorry sweetie, you have an affair with the president of the United States, it's going to be all over every news source for a very long time.
To blame Drudge, or any other mouthpiece is just ridiculously juvenile.

Note the timing. It's all about Hillary's campaign and her world class enabling of her husband's sexual deviation. Anybody who brings up the filth of the Clinton administration during Hillary's campaign will be branded a cyber bully. I wonder what it took to convince Monica to bring up this stuff, threats or bribes.

Bill-Clinton-First-President-in-War-ON-Womyn-0001aAa-598x468.jpg

Forum List

Back