Money.. Skinny vs Fat

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
First of all.. don't take it out on me.. I'm just showing the study..
Personally.. I like the ladies in all shapes and sizes.. Guys.. eh

------------------:neutral:

A new study reveals that thinner women -- and larger men -- tend to make the most money.

"Early Show" Contributing Correspondent Taryn Winter Brill reported new research from the University of Florida (pdf) finds that, for women, corporate America is just like a catwalk -- the smaller your waist -- the bigger your paycheck. But if you're a man looking to snag that corner office, don't worry about skipping dessert. Thinner men actually make less money.

According to the study, women who weighed 25 pounds less than the group norm earned about $16,000 more per year. A woman 25 pounds above the group norm earned about $14,000 less. Thinner men, on the other hand, made almost $9,000 less than their average male co-worker.

Study: Fat Men, Skinny Women Make More Money - The Early Show - CBS News

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Besides... people naturally chunk up for the winter..and it's a good food season.

As to why? Hmmm... if I had to venture a guess, I'd say the slender ladies make more money because they're hotter than the fat ones.

As to why the heavy men make more money, I'd say they're heavier because they do make more money, and probably in a sedentary job while the skinny guy is doing all the heavy lifting making less.

Forum List

Back